This is the Traxxas LaTrax Teton 1/18 Scale 4WD Monster Truck RTR. The LaTrax Teton throws big all-weather adventure into a powerful 4-wheel drive off-roader. The LaTrax Teton was designed to go the distance, ready for your next off-road adventure. The Teton is versatile and quick for radio controlled fun - anytime, anywhere.
This tough monster truck checks in at 1/18 scale, but its purposeful design readily tackles any rugged or back-road terrain. The Teton’s steep approach angle allows its grippy tires to attack tall curbs and large rocks with aggressive climbing action. Smooth, oil-filled long-travel shocks smoothes out the landings when coming off of big jumps and keep the suspension motion in check while going over rocky terrain. Strength on the trail is a certainty with its metal ring, proven shaft drive, and pinions in the differentials, and long wearing, smooth ball bearings. Slinging gravel and roosting dirt are just part of the fun as the powerful motor and fully proportional ESC deliver exciting speed and punchy acceleration.
The Tetons’ all-weather electronics rule over the elementsm giving you driving fun through mud, streams, and snow. Its included long range 2.4GHz radio system is always in command. The LaTrax Teton is ideal for any skill level or age driver, and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Run with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and charger. The Teton is Powered by Traxxas; 100% parts availability, protected by world-class Traxxas support, and the LaTrax Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
The 1/18 scale 4WD LaTrax Teton comes fully assembled; with a painted and decaled body, 2.4GHz radio system, and easy instructions. 4 Traxxas Power Cell AA alkaline batteries, a LaTrax 6-cell 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery pack, and charger are also included. Everything you need for monster truck fun is in the box.
One Traxxas LaTrax Teton 1/18 Scale 4WD Monster Truck RTR with a 2.4GHz radio system, 370 motor, waterproof all-weather electronics, 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery, charger, and a painted body.
LaTrax Teton Features:
2.4GHz Transmitter Features:
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Run
- Teton off-road tires mounted on black, 5-spoke wheels
- Adjustable-height body mounts
- Innovative all-weather design
- Programmable with three drive profiles: Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse, Race Mode – Forward / Brake, and Training Mode – 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse
- Multi-color LED
- Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
- Powerful 370 brushed motor
- High-torque waterproof sub-micro steering servo
- Full-time 4WD
- Front C-hub design with universal driveshafts
- Oil-filled shocks with variable mounting positions
- Fiber-composite chassis
- Quick-release battery hold-down for fast battery pack changes
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body
- Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Waterproof, All-Weather Electronic Speed Control
- Fully-proportional forward, reverse, and braking control
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Smooth, high-frequency operation
- Includes LaTrax 7.2V 6-cell NiMH battery pack and charger
- Weather-sealed receiver box (patent pending)
- Front and rear gear differentials with steel ring and pinion gears
- Rear axle carrier with universal driveshafts
- 4-wheel fully independent suspension
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Award-winning Traxxas support and parts availability
- Servo reversing
- Low battery indicator
- Distinctive, ergonomic, contour grip
- 2-channel transmitter
- Electronic steering trim controls
- Internal antenna
- Powered by Traxxas
- Lifetime Electronics Warranty
Length: 10.16" (258mm)
Front Track: 4.17" (106mm)
Rear Track: 4.23" (107.5mm)
Weight (with battery): 19.2oz (55g)
Weight (without battery): 13.3oz (430g)
Height (overall): 4.65" (118mm)
Wheelbase: 6.44" (163.5mm)
Wheel Diameter: 1.63" (41.5mm)
Shock Length (front/rear): 2.36" (60mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.18" (30mm)
Front/Rear Tires: Teton
Front/Rear Wheels: 5-Spoke
Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof Forward/Reverse ESC
Motor (electric): 370 Brushed
Transmission: 10T Pinion / 60T Spur
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.5:1
Overall Drive Ratio: 15:1 (Stock, Out-of-box)
Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel (Ring and Pinion)
Gear Pitch: 0.5 Mod.
Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
Brake Type: Electronic
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Radio System: 2.4GHz Radio
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray Dimensions: 102mm x 35mm x 18mm
Included Batteries: 7.2V 6-cell NiMH with Charger
Included Batteries: 4 "AA" (Transmitter)
- Traxxas LaTrax Teton 1/18
Review Summary (Based on 8 Reviews)
My son saved up his money and bought this truck. He absolutely loves driving it in the yard, basement, driveway, etc.
Excellent truck, highly recommended.
The Teton Latrax is a excellent rc 4x4. And very fast for its scale size. I recommend it to others.
Again excellent rc but again takes to long to get to canada
Read All 8 Reviews...