This is the 1/10 scale Traxxas Slash 2WD with a Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz Radio, XL-5 ESC, and Titan 12-T 550 Modified Motor included.
The award-winning Traxxas Slash 2WD puts you in the driver's seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. This full-scale Short-Course Race Truck truly embodies the spirit of Traxxas R/C, with its extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines, dirt-roosting power slides, Supercross-style big-air jumps and giant suspension travel. The all new Traxxas Slash 2WD brings all of the action home so that you can experience the head-to-head high-speed competition in your own backyard or at the local track.
The Traxxas Slash 2WD is now LiPo-ready, now including built-in Low-Voltage Detection! The Slash 2WD comes equipped with Traxxas' exclusive sealed, watertight electronics, which provides you with the freedom to drive where you want to; through mud, water, snow, and other wet-running conditions that were never before possible. The all new Slash 2WD is brushless ready, with full ball bearings, a waterproof digital steering servo, metal gear transmission, planetary gear differential, Torque-Control slipper, and high-quality metal turnbuckles. The Traxxas Slash 2WD is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race for immediate out-of-the-box racing fun!
The Traxxas Slash 2WD comes equipped with the Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system. The TQ's modern design features an ergonomic grip for all-day driving comfort and an internal antenna for a sleek look. 2.4GHz technology means that you'll never have to worry about frequency conflicts, no matter how many others you're racing with. Simply switch on and drive - the TQ automatically locates and locks on to an open frequency.Includes:
One 1/10 scale Traxxas Slash 2WD RTR Truck with a XL-5 Electronic Speed Control, Titan 12 Turn 550 Motor, TQ 2.4GHz Radio System, Quick Start Guide, Accessory Pinion Gear, and a Quality Tool SetRequires:
Battery: 7.2V 6-Cell or 8.4V 7-Cell NiMH Battery Pack
Charger: Compatible Battery Charger
(4) "AA" Batteries for Transmitter
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, red/silver, and blue/silver
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short course off-road race trucks
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas innovative water-sealed electronics
- Innovative watersealed design
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- High efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Over 3.5 inches of ground clearance
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Efficient Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Adjustable steel Jato-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Slash is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
- The Slash reaches speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear and accessory 7-cell Power Cell battery (sold separately)*
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Integrated on-off button
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase
- Easy access battery compartment
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- New body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on satin-finish 2.2" Slash wheels
Length: 22.36" (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65" (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65" (296mm)
Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
Height (overall): 8.425" (214mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2" (335mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: Slash 2.2"
Rear Tires: Slash 2.2"
Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC with low-voltage detection
Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550 (12-turn)
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Center Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
Top Speed: 30+mph
Skill Level: 1
Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz Radio System (2-channel)
Battery Tray Dimensions: 165mm x 49.5mm x 23mm, 25mm
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter), Traxxas Power Cell Battery (7-cell NiMH or 2-cell LiPo)
Review Summary (Based on 8 Reviews)
I didn't get the truck I order but its still I nice looking truck. Good service and slow shipping but it was free and I was excited to get it. lol Making a list to buy now Thank you.
I love this truck it is well worth the money. This thing is great you will not be sorry
Although I received the wrong Color, Order Blue received Blue/Gray. Its not enough to complain about, in fact I might just like it better. Thank you RC Planet its going to bring me some fun times. Look for me to buy again.
I didn't even take it through a serious amount of water and the motor completely seized up...
i have only run the slash 2 times it had lots of power and good control. can hardly wait for the snow to melt.
Got two of these cars for my boys. They are extremly durable and a great beginer car.
So far excellent in the middle of beefing it up,New bumpers rear shock tower,using rpm parts in blue,going to front & rear suspension (do)looking way to cool don't want to get dirty. Goes like a bat out of hell.
Read All 8 Reviews...