This is the 1/10 scale Traxxas Slash 2WD with a Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz Radio, XL-5 ESC, and Titan 12-T 550 Modified Motor included.
The award-winning Traxxas Slash 2WD puts you in the driver's seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. This full-scale Short-Course Race Truck truly embodies the spirit of Traxxas R/C, with its extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines, dirt-roosting power slides, Supercross-style big-air jumps and giant suspension travel. The all new Traxxas Slash 2WD brings all of the action home so that you can experience the head-to-head high-speed competition in your own backyard or at the local track.
The Traxxas Slash 2WD is now LiPo-ready, now including built-in Low-Voltage Detection! The Slash 2WD comes equipped with Traxxas' exclusive sealed, watertight electronics, which provides you with the freedom to drive where you want to; through mud, water, snow, and other wet-running conditions that were never before possible. The all new Slash 2WD is brushless ready, with full ball bearings, a waterproof digital steering servo, metal gear transmission, planetary gear differential, Torque-Control slipper, and high-quality metal turnbuckles. The Traxxas Slash 2WD is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race for immediate out-of-the-box racing fun!
The Traxxas Slash 2WD comes equipped with the Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system. The TQ's modern design features an ergonomic grip for all-day driving comfort and an internal antenna for a sleek look. 2.4GHz technology means that you'll never have to worry about frequency conflicts, no matter how many others you're racing with. Simply switch on and drive - the TQ automatically locates and locks on to an open frequency.Includes:
One 1/10 scale Traxxas Slash 2WD RTR Truck
One XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
Titan 12 Turn 550 Motor
TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
Quick Start Guide
Accessory Pinion Gear,
Quality Tool SetRequires:
Battery: 7.2V 6-Cell or 8.4V 7-Cell NiMH Battery Pack
Charger: Compatible Battery Charger
(4) "AA" Batteries for TransmitterPlease Note:
Body color/design may differ from image shown. You may not receive the color or design as shown on the image above as they are chosen randomly at the time of shipment.
If you would like a specific body please add a comment on the checkout page. We will do our best to honor your request. If the color you request is not available we will move to a second available choice if provided or send what we have available at the time of shipment.
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, red/silver, and blue/silver
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short course off-road race trucks
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas innovative water-sealed electronics
- Innovative watersealed design
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- High efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Over 3.5 inches of ground clearance
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Efficient Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Adjustable steel Jato-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Slash is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
- The Slash reaches speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear and accessory 7-cell Power Cell battery (sold separately)*
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Integrated on-off button
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase
- Easy access battery compartment
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- New body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on satin-finish 2.2" Slash wheels
Length: 22.36" (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65" (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65" (296mm)
Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
Height (overall): 8.425" (214mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2" (335mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: Slash 2.2"
Rear Tires: Slash 2.2"
Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC with low-voltage detection
Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550 (12-turn)
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Center Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
Top Speed: 30+mph
Skill Level: 1
Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz Radio System (2-channel)
Battery Tray Dimensions: 165mm x 49.5mm x 23mm, 25mm
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter), Traxxas Power Cell Battery (7-cell NiMH or 2-cell LiPo)
Review Summary (Based on 8 Reviews)
I didn't get the truck I order but its still I nice looking truck. Good service and slow shipping but it was free and I was excited to get it. lol Making a list to buy now Thank you.
I love this truck it is well worth the money. This thing is great you will not be sorry
Although I received the wrong Color, Order Blue received Blue/Gray. Its not enough to complain about, in fact I might just like it better. Thank you RC Planet its going to bring me some fun times. Look for me to buy again.
I didn't even take it through a serious amount of water and the motor completely seized up...
i have only run the slash 2 times it had lots of power and good control. can hardly wait for the snow to melt.
Got two of these cars for my boys. They are extremly durable and a great beginer car.
So far excellent in the middle of beefing it up,New bumpers rear shock tower,using rpm parts in blue,going to front & rear suspension (do)looking way to cool don't want to get dirty. Goes like a bat out of hell.
Read All 8 Reviews...