This is the Traxxas Slash 2WD SC Truck RTR with a TQ 2.4GHz radio, Power Cell Battery and Charger included. This version of the Slash is available in four officially licensed (paint and graphics) race replica versions: Mark Jenkins (Traxxas #25), Chad Hord Edition (BOSS Snowplow #9), Robby Gordon (SPEED Energy #7), and Rob MacCachren Edition (#21).
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short-course off-road race trucks
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- TQ 2.4GHz transmitter
- Innovative watersealed design
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase
- Easy access battery compartment
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body is available in four officially licensed (paint and graphics) race replica versions: Mark Jenkins (Traxxas #25), Chad Hord Edition (BOSS Snowplow #9), Robby Gordon (SPEED Energy #7), Scott Douglas Edition (AMSOIL #7), and Greg Adler (4 Wheel Parts #10)
- The Slash reaches speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Integrated on-off button
- High efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Over 3.5 inches of ground clearance
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Efficient Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Adjustable steel Jato-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A Tires. The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on satin-finish 2.2" Slash wheels
The award-winning Traxxas Slash 2WD puts you in the driver’s seat for intense high-flying, fender-to-fender off-road action. The full-scale Short-Course Race Trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas R/C with their dirt-roosting power slides, extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, Supercross-style big-air jumps, and giant suspension travel. The Slash 2WD short-course r/c truck brings all of the action home so that you can experience the head-to-head high-speed competition at the track or in your own backyard.
The revolutionary and innovative patent pending Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch design provides you with precise adjustment, smooth operation, and consistent traction control. A digital steering servo delivers lightning fast response. The Slash’s bellcrank steering system virtually eliminates bump steer for precise handling and control.
The Traxxas Slash was inspired by the TORC (THE Traxxas Off-Road Championship) Pro 2WD class. The Pro 2WD class specifies rear-wheel drive trucks that are purpose built to rip full-throttle through the turns and fly over jumps. The Slash’s 4-wheel independent suspension has been carefully tuned to replicate the Pro 2 driving and handling experience as closely as possible. The scale appearing tires provide just the right amount of bite and thick, blinding clouds of dirt roost.
When the action cools down, the Slash 2WD is more than equipped to tackle all of your off-track adventures. The Slash’s tires use advanced tread design and sophisticated rubber compounds to provide incredible grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt. Its fenders cover the tires so you bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up. The unique chassis design provides huge center ground clearance to drive over rocks, deep ruts, and other obstacles that leave other R/C trucks stuck. Its long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks easily absorb jumps and rough terrain.
The included Titan 12T 550 modified motor was engineered and designed for incredible mod-motor power output with long-lasting performance and virtually maintenance-free operation. Everyone knows that the cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The Titan 12T 550 motor's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through vent tunnels molded in the motor plate.
The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers EZ-Set one-button setup, high current handling, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, low voltage detection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to find on an expensive replacement ESC. As today's batteries store more and more energy inside their cells, traditional battery connectors could no longer keep up. The included Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow.
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of their exclusive and innovative watertight, sealed electronics that first appeared in the E-Maxx, which provided the freedom to drive where you want to; through mud, water, snow, and other wet-running conditions that weren’t possible before. Now the Traxxas Slash 2WD is only the second Ready-To-Race model on the market to come equipped with this amazing new technology. The proven mini receiver and XL-5 electronic speed control are sealed against the elements. This opens up a whole new world of fun and adventure. The battery compartment makes it easy to install batteries and its clever design makes it quickly adaptable for either 6 or 7-cell running (hump packs or stick packs).
The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage. With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you simply switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. To customize the controls, the transmitter’s factory end-point settings can be adjusted using the TQ’s unique “see it and set it” programming system.
The Traxxas Slash 2WD was designed and engineered for extreme Velineon brushless horsepower (sold separately). All you’ll have to do is bolt it in and 7-cell speed jumps to 40+mph. Add 11.1V Traxxas Power Cell LiPo batteries and you have the potential to double your speed. The included full ball bearings, steel transmission gears, and high-quality metal turnbuckle links are the winning setup for brushless durability. The factory-installed planetary differential is Traxxas-tough with hardened steel gears that never need adjusting! Perfect for long-lasting, all-day fun. Accessory battery hold downs are available for use with large capacity LiPo battery packs that can extend speed and run time. Compare the durability and features to others and you'll see that only Traxxas makes them truly brushless ready.
The Slash 2WD is perfect for drivers at all experience levels. Traxxas' exclusive and revolutionary patent-pending Training Mode let's everyone get in on the racing action! Simply press a button to limit full-throttle power to 50%, allowing new or younger drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power to the mighty Titan 12T motor. The Training mode even makes it easy to hand the transmitter over to your friends who have never driven a radio controlled truck before.
The Traxxas Slash model 58034 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQ radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, Power Cell 7-cell NiHM battery, wall charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions.
One Traxxas Slash 2WD SC Truck RTR with TQ 2.4GHz radio system, waterproof electronics with XL-5 Electronic Speed Control, Power Cell 7-cell NiHM battery, and Race Replica painted body
Four AA Batteries for transmitter