This is the Traxxas Slash F-150 Raptor SVT 2WD RTR Short Course Truck with a 2.4GHz radio included. Purpose-built by the Ford Specialty Vehicle Team for unprecedented all-terrain performance, the F-150 SVT Raptor is an off-road powerhouse that can go from the dealership to the desert as quickly as you can drive it off the lot.
The Raptor's 6.2L V8 pumps out 411 horses to shred any terrain.Fast, powerful, and tough, the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is now available as a high-performance Ready-To-Race replica model exclusively from Traxxas. Based on the award-winning Traxxas Slash and molded in black for a tough new look, the Ford Raptor model features waterproof electronics for all-weather off-road adventure, rugged independent suspension with long-travel oil-filled shocks, and a powerful Titan 550 motor that delivers 30+mph top speeds. Massive 35" tires grip the earth as the Raptor's competition-bred Fox Racing shocks absorb off-road abuse. Rubber-sealed ball bearings, heavy-duty steel transmission gears, and high-strength materials assure your Raptor model is "Built Ford Tough" for exciting R/C performance run after run.
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and lightweight with just four AA batteries on board (batteries not included). The TQ scores on style with its black-chrome wheel and smoothly integrated handle, and the internal-antenna design gives the transmitter a sleek profile while shielding the antenna from damage.
Just like the full-size SVT Raptor, the Traxxas replica is well-equipped to tackle all of your off-track driving adventures. The long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks easily absorb jumps and rough terrain. The unique chassis design provides huge center ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles that leave ordinary R/C trucks stuck. The officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires provide incredible grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt. The fenders cover the tires so you bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up.
The patent pending Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control. The bellcrank steering system virtually eliminates bump steer for precise handling and control. A digital steering servo delivers lightning fast response.
One Traxxas Slash F-150 Raptor SVT 2WD RTR Short Course Truck with painted F-150 Raptor SVT Body, 2.4GHz Radio, ESC, Brushed Motor, 7-cell Battery, Charger, 23 tooth Pinion Gear and Instruction Manual
AA Batteries: Four AA cells
Building and track equipment
- Officially licensed Ford F-150 SVT Raptor body and graphics
- Top speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- TQ 2.4GHz transmitter
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative watersealed design
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Integrated on-off button
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- High efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase
- Over 3.5 inches of ground clearance
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Efficient Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Adjustable steel Jato-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- Licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A Tires
- The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on 2.2" split-spoke wheels with satin-chrome "beadlock" detail
- The Traxxas Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
Height (overall): 8.425 inches (214mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A 2.2"
Rear Tires: BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A 2.2"
Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish "beadlock" with black split-spoke center
Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish "beadlock" with black split-spoke center
Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550 (12-turn)
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Center Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
Top Speed: 30+mph*
Skill Level: 1
Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
Review Summary (Based on 12 Reviews)
Great truck right out of the box. I am amazed at how the RC world has changed since I played with them years ago, and boy is the slash fast. And can go faster with some mods. . So many things just like a real truck (*shocks, caster, camber, upper lower a-arms, ect). And working on them is fun for me. and maybe my 11 year old will get into that also as he upgrades and learns how to tweak his new truck. We've had it for about a month or so now and he loves to race at his friends house where one of the dad's built a race track for a group of about 10 that now have trucks. For sure need to build up on the parts that are the most common to have to replace. Little disappointed that we blew a shock and broke an A-Arm with in the 1st month. But we run it pretty hard on all types of different terrain. Out under the power-lines is awesome with hill climbs, mudin, and open all out drifting on the dirt. Next up, one for dad!
Traxxas kit was "awesome" for sure!RC.Planet got me the color of my choice and made my shipment pleasurable.Stock batteries charges for 8hrs. and averages 20mins of play time. Where that may be satisfactory an upgrade is mandatory for such a "long" period of wait..Sooo much enjoyment!!
Nice truck and fast shipping.
Just like all my other Traxxas products they are excellent. The only reason I give it 4 stars is I wish you could pick the color truck.Besides that got everything in good condition and very fast delivery.Thanks RCPlanet
It's more than what I thought it would be. Can't wait till spring and tear up the back yard with it.
The order was promptly shipped and a tracking number provided for easy status updates. Great shopping experience!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TRUCK. LOTS OF FUN AND GREAT PACKAGE DEAL. RACING MY SON HAS BEEN A BLAST!
I wanted something different than a normal Slash, THEN I SAW THIS! Awesome!
DONT THINK ABOUT IT BUY IT!
Read All 12 Reviews...