This is the Traxxas Son-uva Digger RTR with a TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol grip radio included. Born of the legendary Grave Digger, the Son-uva Digger has been a
popular fan favorite since it burst onto the scene with a big-air
backflip that brought the audience to its feet at the 2011 Monster Jam
World Finals. Now you can reenact that moment at home with Traxxas, the
Official Hobby Class Radio Control Truck of Monster Jam!
- Composite nylon tub style chassis
- Rear wheel drive with telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Traxxas Titan modified 12 turn 550 motor with internal cooling fan
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol grip radio with high-torque waterproof steering servo, 4-channel micro receiver
- XL-5 ESC with reverse and training mode, and low voltage detection
- Brushless ready Magnum 272 metal gear transmission with rubber sealed ball bearings, and Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Planetary gear differentials
- Two 48 pitch pinion gears, 19 tooth is installed, 23 tooth included for higher top speeds
- Traxxas Power Cell 3000mAh 8.4V 7-cell hump battery with Traxxas high-current connector
- 110V AC wall type Battery Charger
- Painted and trimmed and officially licensed Son-uva digger body
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks with powder coated color-matched shock springs
- Single point steering
- Long travel suspension
- Steel planetary differential gears, brushless ready
- Adjustable caster/toe-in
- Non-adjustable camber
- Monster Jam tires with foam inserts, 5" (127mm) diameter, 2.8" (71mm) wide
- Beadlock style Monster Jam Wheels
The 1/10-scale Traxxas Son-uva Digger boldly captures the performance and looks of Monster Jam's newest star with its custom-molded blue ladder bars and bumpers, officially licensed graphics, and realistic tires that emulate the "hand carved" look of the full-size treads. Deep-dish wheels with bead-lock detailing complete the authentic , aggressive look.
The Son-uva Digger joins Traxxas' full line of officially licensed Monster Jam models, each one comes fully assembled and Ready-To-Race. All of the top trucks are here: Grave Digger, 30th Anniversary Grave Digger, Captain's Curse, Maximum Destruction, Monster Mutt, and Advance Auto Parts Grinder. No matter which truck you choose, you're in for monster-sized excitement and action with all the durability, speed, and fun that makes Traxxas The Fastest Name In Radio Control.
With the included TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you simply switch on and drive. There aren't any frequencies or channels to manage, so the focus is on having fun. To customize the controls, the transmitter’s factory servo directions can be easily reversed through the simple programming system. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its
sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of their exclusive sealed, watertight electronics that provide the freedom to drive where you want to drive through mud, water, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. The Monster Jam models' mini receiver and XL-5 electronic speed control are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible, opening up a whole new world of adventure and fun.
To harness the power of the included 12-turn motor, Traxxas bolted in the high-performance waterproof XL-5 ESC. High-frequency, ultra-smooth operation and high-power handing capability are standard features. Traxxas' exclusive Training Mode profile cuts total power output in half and leaves the brakes at full strength. It's the first controller of its kind that has a 50% power profile. Training Mode is designed for young or first time drivers that want to learn the ropes before unleashing the full power of the mighty Titan 12T motor. EZ-Set one-button setup makes it easy to adjust or change profiles. This makes the Son-uva Digger perfect for almost any age driver or skill level.
One Traxxas Son-uva Digger RTR with a 2.4GHz TQ radio, 12 turn motor, XL-5 ESC, painted and trimmed body, Power Cell 3000mAh 8.4V 7-cell hump battery, 110V AC wall type Battery Charger, instruction manual, two pinion gears, tires, and wheels
Four AA Batteries for transmitter