This is the Traxxas Spartan RTR with a Two LiPo Balance Chargers included.
- 36" deep-V hull for stable high-speed performance
- 6S LiPo compatible with built-in Low-Voltage Detection
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system, waterproof electronics, and stuffing tube
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Compatible with optional TQi Docking Base (#6510) for full Traxxas Link App
- Sleek design with factory-applied graphics
- Traxxas factory support
- 50+mph on 6S LiPo!
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- Includes two LiPo Balance Chargers
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Velineon 540 XL high-output brushless motor with highflow water-cooling jacket
- Stainless steel turn fins, trim tabs, and hardware
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, “model selection” is not required
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
The Spartan RTR is the kind of boat you’ve come to expect from Traxxas: Extreme Velineon brushless power, ballistic speed, and a huge waterfall of roost that rains down long after the boat speeds by. The Spartan is the embodiment of howling fury at 50+ mph across the water, with its included 6S LiPo power that can make even the most insatiable, power-hungry enthusiasts jump up and take notice. Simply put, the Traxxas Spartan is your boat!
Everything about the Spartan means business: smooth, cable-drive efficiency; innovative water cooling system; the super-rigid, 36-inch deep-V hull; and precision aluminum and stainless steel drive controls. The integrated battery trays securely hold a variety of battery configurations—from 7-cell Power Cell NiMH packs to 3S LiPos. The optimized rudder configuration carves amazing full-throttle turns. The modern, clean hull design has been built up in layers for maximum rigidity where it matters most, the transom and ride pad. A high-output 2.4GHz radio system, along with water-cooled and waterproof electronics, keep Spartan going for the trouble-free, all-day running you count on from Traxxas. Ride trim is easily adjusted by positioning the packs fore and aft using the convenient hook and loop straps that secure the batteries. No detail was overlooked on Traxxas’ mission to engineer a boat that offers the speed, convenience, power, and fun that Traxxas' award-winning cars and trucks are known for. Prepare yourself for the ultimate R/C boating power trip, only from Traxxas.
The Traxxas Spartan comes fully assembled with a Velineon brushless power system, TQi 2.4GHz radio system, detailed instructions and applied graphics. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of the Velineon brushless system, the recommended potent Traxxas Power Cell packs feature heavy-duty construction, 12-gauge wires and Traxxas' High-Current Connectors for efficient power transfer, run after run.
Everyone knows that charging care is crucial to LiPo performance and life, so two 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance chargers are also included with the Traxxas Spartan. Simply plug the battery’s balance plug into the charger and you’ll be on your way to your next run; best of all, absolutely no settings or programming is required. Every time a pack is charged, the cells are charged individually to precisely balance voltage for optimum run time, performance, and cycle life. Now you can experience the ultimate in electric horsepower with the only models designed for LiPo power from the start, and genuine Power Cell LiPo technology on board.
The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
The all-new Traxxas TQi arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4Ghz technology; but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately!
The TQi can be equipped with an optional Docking Base (TRA6510) that turns your iPod touch or iPhone (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Spartan. The free Traxxas Link App (on the App Store) combines with the full-color display to deliver a high-definition, intuitive, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control.
Two free LiPo Charger/Balancers
Two LiPo Battery Packs