This is the Traxxas 2.4GHz radio controlled, brushless electric powered ready to race Spartan Deep V Racing Boat. Spartan comes fully assembled with a TQ 2.4GHz radio system, Castle Creations brushless power system, applied graphics, and detailed instructions. Two Traxxas Power Cell 7-cell NiMH batteries are also included.
- 30+mph out of the box, 50+mph on 6S LiPo!
- 36" deep-V hull for stable high-speed performance
- 6S LiPo compatible with built-in Low-Voltage Detection
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Castle Creations Brushless Motor and Speed Controler
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system, waterproof electronics, and stuffing tube
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- Stainless steel turn fins, trim tabs, and hardware
- TQ 2.4GHz High-Output radio system with Traxxas Link
- Includes two 7-cell Power Cell battery packs
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Sleek design with factory-applied graphics
- Traxxas factory support
- Hull: 36" (91.4cm) super rigid deep-V configuration
- Drive System: 0.150" (3.8mm) diameter cable with blue anodized aluminum rudder, rudder support and drive strut, stainless steel turn fins, trim tabs and hardware
- Propeller: Two-blade composite 42x59mm
- Motor: Traxxas Velineon 540 XL brushless rebuildable and sensorless with high-flow water cooling jacket
- Radio: Traxxas TQ-2.4GHz with Traxxas Link automatic model recognition software and waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Electronic Speed Control: Traxxas VXL6s engineered by Castle with on-board low voltage detection for proper battery maintenance, and 6S LiPo capability
- Batteries: Two Traxxas 7-cell NiMH flat configuration with Traxxas high-current connectors (electronics are compatible with 3S LiPo packs-not included)
- Battery Trays: Adjustable, hook and loop straps hold a variety of battery configurations and allow batteries to be positioned to adjust ride trim
- Power Module: Quick release design integrates power system, electronics and stuffing tube
The Traxxas Spartan's howling fury of 50+ mph across the water on optional 6S LiPo power will make even the most insatiable, power-hungry enthusiasts jump up and take notice. The clean, modern hull design is built up in layers for maximum rigidity where it matters most, the transom and ride pad.
It’s the kind of boat you would expect from Traxxas: Extreme Velineon brushless power, ballistic speed, and a huge waterfall of roost that rains down long after the boat speeds by. Simply put, Spartan is your boat! Everything about it means business: the super-rigid, 36-inch deep-V hull; smooth, cable-drive efficiency; innovative water cooling system; and precision aluminum and stainless steel drive controls. The integrated battery trays securely hold a variety of battery configurations—from the included 7-cell Power Cell NiMH packs to 3S LiPos. Ride trim is easily adjusted by positioning the packs fore and aft using the convenient hook and loop straps that secure the batteries. The optimized rudder configuration carves amazing full-throttle turns.
A high-output 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link, along with water-cooled and waterproof electronics, keep Spartan going for the trouble-free, all-day running you count on from Traxxas. No detail was overlooked in our mission to engineer a boat that offers the power, speed, convenience, and fun that Traxxas’ award-winning cars and trucks are known for. Prepare yourself for the ultimate R/C boating power trip, only from Traxxas.
Traxxas Spartan is fully assembled with a TQ 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon brushless power system, applied graphics, and detailed instructions. Two Traxxas Power Cell 7-cell NiMH batteries are also included. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of the Velineon brushless system, the potent Power Cell packs feature heavy-duty construction, 12-gauge wires and Traxxas’ High-Current Connectors for efficient power transfer, run after run.
One Traxxas Spartan Deep V Racing Boat with a 2.4GHz radio, brushless motor, Castle engineered ESC, two 7-cell batteries and instructions
Four AA Transmitter Batteries
Battery Charger: NiMH compatible, like the Duratrax Onyx series
Traxxas Male Connector to Molex Female Connector Adapter