This is the Traxxas Summit Electric Monster Truck RTR with TQi 2.4GHz Radio System, now with 2x 7cell 8.4v 3000mah Nimh Batteries!
Monster truck innovation reaches a new high in the Traxxas Summit. Equipped with the first-ever remote locking differential system (patent pending), the Traxxas Summit allows you to independently lock and unlock the front and rear differentials right from your transmitter. In second gear, the Summit delivers all the fun of blazing down the track or trail and attacking jumps at speed with the sure-footed feel you expect from its E-Revo DNA.
- T-Lock Remote Locking Differentials
- Independently Lock and unlock the front and rear differentials from your transmitter
- Transmitter-operated high-low range transmission
- Authentic and functional ExoCage body system
- Brilliant 10 LED lighting system
- Huge 7-inch Canyon AT tires
- 3.8-inch Geode wheels with 17mm hex and beadlock-style sidewall protectors
- Titan 775 high-torque motor
- Waterproof electronics for running in water, mud and snow
- Smooth center skid plate sheilds the driveline
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos deliver 250 oz-in combined torque & 0.16 sec transit time
- 17mm aluminum hex hubs and nuts
- Hard anodized, Teflon coated GTR shocks with Titanium Nitride shafts
- TQ 2.4GHz 4-channel radio system and Power Cell 3000mAh NiMH 8.4V battery packs
- Scalable battery compartments accept 6 and 7 cell sport packs to LiPp power
- EVX-2 16.8-volt FWD/REV Electronic Spped Control with patent pending Training Mode
- Battery cooling vents
- Brushless Ready two-speed transmission with metal center idler gear
- Hex Hardware throughout
- Now includes (2) 7-cell NiMH 3000mAh Traxxas battery packs
- When the trail ends in an impossible climb, there’s no need to turn around; just drop the transmission into first gear for a super-low 70:1 gear ratio and lock the front and rear T-Lock differentials for maximum traction. When you’ve cleaned the climb and it’s time for a high-speed descent, flip the switch to unlock the diffs, grab second gear, and hit the trail. The Traxxas Summit goes where no solid axle truck can thanks to its exclusive linkage based suspension system that includes unmatched suspension travel, tunable progressive damping and independent ride height adjustment.
The proven 16.8 volt EVX-2 electronic speed control delivers massive torque through a powerful Titan 775 motor. Threaded-body aluminum shocks and dual digital, ball-bearing steering servos give Summit precise handling in any terrain, at any speed. And for total control even in wet conditions, the Traxxas Summit is equipped with exclusive, fully water-sealed electronics. Only Traxxas makes it possible to run through water, mud and snow without worry. Summit is offered fully assembled and Ready-To-Drive with the TQ-4 radio system and EVX-2 electronic speed control.
Flip the rocker switch to select low- or high-gear; touch the 3-position toggle to select the T-Lock mode. All the controls are right at your fingertips for comfortable no-look operation. The Multi-Function knob on the face of the transmitter can be programmed to control a variety of functions such as steering exponential, steering and braking dual rate, and throttle trim. Access is through a simple menu tree controlled by a two-button interface.
Other tuning options include end point adjustment, servo reversing, and sub trim adjustment. Top-level performance is what you expect from Traxxas, and we deliver with an ultra-fast 13ms frame rate and near zero latency for instant steering and throttle response along with precise, smooth control.
Requires: Transmitter Batteries: four AA Battery Charger Traxxas Charging adapters