This is the brand new Traxxas Telluride 4X4 Electric 1/10 Scale Extreme Terrain Trail Rig. Telluride is a picturesque town found in the Rocky Mountains that symbolizes extreme terrain, rugged adventure, and outdoor fun. The brand new Traxxas Telluride 4X4 captures that spirit in the new off-road adventure vehicle that was designed and engineered to go to places in the farthest reaches of your imagination. Pack it in your RV, load it in your Jeep, take it on the trails. 4-wheel drive traction, specially tuned differentials, and long-arm suspension give it sure-footed rock crawling prowess.
Off the rocks, the Telluride’s Titan 550 motor and XL-5 ESC dish out high-speed driving excitement. It's all waterproof, so the fun keeps going through mud, water crossings, and even fresh mountain snow. The Traxxas Telluride 4X4 is fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Drive (RTR) with included charger and 7-cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack.
The Traxxas Telluride 4X4 was built on the innovative modular design of the award-winning Slash 4X4 and proven performance of the advanced shaft-driven 4WD system. The chassis fully integrates the battery compartment and electronics for an efficient and compact layout, and maintains the high center ground clearance that gives the Telluride 4X4 its high-riding look. The extra clearance drastically increases the off-road versatility allowing you to tackle extreme terrain and bigger obstacles.
The brand new Telluride 4X4 uses three gear meshes to drive all four wheels, eliminating the need for a multi-gear transmission. The highly efficient drivetrain is integrated seamlessly into the unique chassis for optimum performance, easy maintenance, and spins effortlessly on rubber-sealed ball bearings. There aren’t any dogbones to wear, no drive cups to wobble. The shaft runs perfectly straight and true and offers superior durability. A single center driveshaft connects the front and rear drive assemblies for maximum power transfer. A clear cover shows off the center driveshaft while keeping dirt and debris away from the shaft.
The Traxxas Telluride 4X4 is equipped with the new TQ 2.4GHz radio system; the TQ's modern design features an ergonomic grip for all-day driving comfort and an internal antenna for a sleek look. 2.4GHz technology means you’ll never have to worry about frequency conflicts, no matter how many other drivers you're racing with. Simply switch on and drive -- the TQ automatically locates and locks onto an open frequency.
One Traxxas Telluride 4X4 Electric 1/10 Scale Extreme Terrain Trail Rig
One TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
XL-5 electronic speed control
One NiMH 7-cell Power Cell 3000mAh with Traxxas High Current Connector
ProGraphix painted body
Four AA Batteries
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race
- Licensed Kumho Road Venture MT tires
- Performance foam tire inserts
- TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement in water, mud and snow!
- High-performance waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Efficient telescoping heavy-duty U-joint driveshafts
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Long-travel suspension
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- High-stall gear clutch
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body
- Unparalleled Traxxas support parts availability
- Full-time 4WD, reaches speeds over 30mph!*
- Kumho tires pre-glued on satin chrome, black 2.2" (56mm) wide beadlock-style dual profile wheels
- Includes NiMH 7-cell Power Cell 3000mAh and charger
- Revo-spec differentials are specially tuned with 100,000 weight silicone oil for trail climbing traction
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas steering servo (TRA2056)
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Gray chassis components offer a high-contrast tech look
- Extreme-terrain ground clearance and forward wheel placement tackles steep approach angles
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
Length: 16.73" (425mm)
Front Track: 11.06" (281mm)
Rear Track: 11.06" (281mm)
Weight: 83.42oz (2.37 kg)
Height (overall): 9.06" (230mm)
Wheelbase: 10.75" (273mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front and Rear Tires (pre-glued): Kumho replica 2.2"
Front and Rear Wheels: 2.2" satin chrome, black beadlock-style
Speed Control Type: XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550 (12-turn)
Steering Servo: High Torque Waterproof (TRA2056)
Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
Receiver: 3-Channel Micro (TRA6519)
Drive Ratio (overall): 19.69 (stock, out-of-box)
Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
Steering: Dual-Bellcrank with Integrated Servo Saver
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel
Body: ProGraphix, Traxxas Telluride 4X4
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray Dimensions: 142mm x 48.5mm x 23mm, 25mm
Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
Review Summary (Based on 5 Reviews)
I got this for my son for a late christmas present and he loves he he playes with it all the time and never complains unless he wants to get more parts for it he goes through motors like there nothing so all in all this is a great vehicle to buy my son is 13 so if your looking to buy this it is well worth your money to buy it!!
How do i know what size rims will work on my telluride.
Needs longer lasting batteries too.
It is getting cold in wi. so will not get outside with it until next spring.I have been running it the basement it a great jumper it looks like a great
recipient very happy, its the muddy one on the Traxxas forum