This is the Traxxas XO-1 Electric 1/7 Scale On-Road RTR SuperCar with a 2.4GHz 2-Channel TQi Radio included (batteries not included). This car is recommended for expert level RC car drivers, age 16 and older. This is the 2014 edition, featuring: bold graphics in four colors that enhance the body style, blue, red, black and white bodies, and batteries that are sold separately. Click to view the Press Release.
- All wheel drive with extruded aluminum main driveshaft with steel spline dual CV driveshafts and Cush Drive system-an elastomer damper between the spur gear and drive hub to absorb drivetrain shocks
- Castle Creations Mamba Monster Extreme ESC with integrated capacity bank and proprietary software created only for the XO-1, programmable low voltage detection, reverse delay with lockout
- Traxxas TQi DSSS 2.4GHz high output Radio with Traxxas Link 30 model memory, 5 channel receiver with telemetry ports, factory installed telemetry sensors, failsafe and Docking Base (TRA6510) is included and enables model to be tuned from an iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S, or iPod Touch 2nd/3rd/4th generation (Traxxas Link App must be downloaded if wanting to use an iPhone or iPod Touch) an intuitive, high definition graphical user interface featuring
- Adjustment, Profile Customization and Sharing
- Traxxas 2075 digital high-torque steering servo
- Blue-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum shock towers
- Revo spec sealed differentials, silicone filled limited slip with hardened steel bevel gears and 5mm output shafts
- Body: Trimmed and painted 0.04" (1mm) thick polycarbonate with injection molded rear wing
- Tires: 118+mph speed rated belted slicks with foam inserts, 4.29" (109mm) outer diameter, 1.7" (43mm) wide front, 2" (51mm) wide rear
- Wheels: Black chrome Split spoke with 17mm hex
- Scalable battery compartment to fit different size batteries 6.1 x 1.9 x 1.1" (155mm x 50mm x 29mm), optional expansion kit for eight selectable height configurations
- Full set of rubber sealed ball bearings
- Chassis is made of 6061 aluminum (0.12" (3mm) thick), dual plane design, dark titanium in color with channeled extensions, front splitter, smooth undertray and rear diffuser (canard equipped High-Downforce splitter included) must be installed for 100mph operation
- Traxxas/Castle Creations Big Block 1717 brushless motor with ABEC-1 bearings, finned heat dissipating case, sintered Neodymium magnets and superior electromagnetic design for massive acceleration
- Real-Time Telemetry, Customizable Dashboards, Steering/Throttle Expo, Steering/Braking Dual Rate, Servo Reversing, Endpoint
- Motor Mount is 8mm thick aluminum
- Oil-filled hard anodized aluminum GTR shocks with titanium nitride shafts, road-tuned 1.6N/mm (9.1lb) rate springs
- Single speed transmission
- Dual bellcrank steering with integrated servo saver, blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum steering blocks with 6x12mm ball bearings
- Adjustable caster/toe-in and front/rear camber
The XO-1 is equipped with the world's most cutting-edge Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi radio system with Docking Base turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a dynamic tuning tool. The device display combines with the Traxxas Link App to deliver an intuitive, high-def, full-color graphical user interface that optimizes your radio system for absolute vehicle control. Automatic model recognition recalls your settings in an instant - for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models- Just switch on and drive! Once you have created the ideal control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, share with friends, or use on another model.
The Traxxas Link telemetry sensors transmit real-time data including RPM, temperature, speed, and battery voltage with stunning visuals. The powerful Traxxas Link App makes it easy to learn, understand, and access the tuning options built into every Traxxas TQi radio system. Control your Drive Effects settings such as throttle and steering sensitivity; braking strength; steering percentage and throttle trim by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen, or enabling the Multi-Function knob on the transmitter. As you drive, the Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data. The Traxxas Link dashboard then comes to life showing you speed, RPM, temperature, and battery voltage. The application instantly detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration.
Developed with advanced modeling techniques, XO-1's impressive form has been shaped by pure function. The front splitter and canards, rear diffuser, smooth undertray, and wing work in harmony to harness airflow and convert it to downforce while minimizing drag—critical to achieving 100+mph speeds. XO-1 is the first to use a fully developed and functional air-management system in a high-performance radio-control car. The aerodynamic components integrate seamlessly with the XO-1's low-slung, wide-stance body to condense style and speed into a pure expression of radio-control performance.
One Traxxas XO-1 1/7 Scale AWD Supercar RTR with TQi 2.4GHz 2-Channel radio system, Docking Base, and Castle Creations Brushless Power System (batteries sold separately)
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
Batteries: Two 3-cell 5000mAh LiPo batteries with Traxxas
LiPo Charging Bag
AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
Maintenance and track equipment