A combination of state-of-the-art technology and cutting edge design, the Traxxas XO-1 is the epitome of quality and precision. Named the "the world's fastest Ready-To-Race radio controlled supercar" the XO-1 is capable of 0-60 in 2.3 seconds, 0-100 in 4.92 seconds, and with a top speed of over 100mph!
- Chassis: 0.12" (3mm) thick 6061 aluminum, dual plane design, dark titanium in color with channeled extensions, front splitter, smooth undertray and rear diffuser (canard equipped High-Downforce splitter included) must be installed for 100mph operation
- Drive: Four wheel with extruded aluminum main driveshaft with steel spline dual CV driveshafts and Cush Drive system-an elastomer damper between the spur gear and drive hub to absorb drivetrain shocks
- Brushless Motor: Traxxas/Castle Creations Big Block 1717 brushless motor with ABEC-1 bearings, finned heat dissipating case, sintered Neodymium magnets and superior electromagnetic design for massive acceleration
- ESC: Mamba Monster Extreme with integrated capacitor bank and proprietary software created only for the XO-1, programmable low voltage detection, reverse delay with lockout
- Radio: Traxxas TQi DSSS 2.4GHz high output with Traxxas Link 30 model memory, 5 channel receiver with telemetry ports, factory installed telemetry sensors, failsafe and docking base that allows user's
- iPhone or iPod touch along with the Traxxas Link App to deliver an intuitive, high definition graphical user interface featuring
- Real-Time Telemetry, Customizable Dashboards, Steering/Throttle
- Expo, Steering/Braking Dual Rate, Servo Reversing, Endpoint
- Adjustment, Profile Customization and Sharing
- Motor Mount: 8mm thick aluminum
- Steering Servo: Traxxas 2075 digital high-torque
- Shocks: Oil-filled hard anodized aluminum GTR shocks with titanium nitride shafts, road-tuned 1.6N/mm (9.1lb) rate springs
- Shock Towers: Blue-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum
- Transmission: Single speed
- Differentials: Revo spec sealed, silicone filled limited slip with hardened steel bevel gears and 5mm output shafts
- Body: Trimmed and painted 0.04" (1mm) thick polycarbonate with injection molded rear wing
- Tires: 118+mph speed rated belted slicks with foam inserts, 4.29"
- (109mm) outer diameter, 1.7" (43mm) wide front, 2" (51mm) wide rear
- Wheels: Black chrome Split spoke with 17mm hex
- High-Current connectors
- Battery Compartment: Scalable to fit different size batteries
- 6.1 x 1.9 x 1.1" (155mm x 50mm x 29mm), optional expansion kit for eight selectable height configurations
- Steering: Dual bellcrank with integrated servo saver, blue-anodized
- 6061-T6 aluminum steering blocks with 6x12mm ball bearings
- Ball Bearings: Full set, rubber sealed
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Traxxas 3 Cell Lipo Packs
Traxxas and Castle Creations developed the Mamba Monster Extreme power system specifically for the power requirements of the XO-1. The Mamba Monster Extreme System has been enhanced for higher output when used with 6S LiPo power. The Mamba Monster Extreme speed control defines state-of-the-art in big-volt power delivery. The custom Traxxas Big Block brushless motor invites "cubic inches" to the party for extreme acceleration and true supercar performance with the biggest brushless motor ever offered in a Ready-To-Race model.
The XO-1 is equipped with the world's most cutting-edge Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi radio system with Docking Base turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a dynamic tuning tool. The device display combines with the Traxxas Link App to deliver an intuitive, high-def, full-color graphical user interface that optimizes your radio system for absolute vehicle control. Automatic model recognition recalls your settings in an instant - for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models- Just switch on and drive! Once you have created the ideal control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, share with friends, or use on another model.
The Traxxas Link telemetry sensors transmit real-time data including RPM, temperature, speed, and battery voltage with stunning visuals. The powerful Traxxas Link App makes it easy to learn, understand, and access the tuning options built into every Traxxas TQi radio system. Control your Drive Effects settings such as throttle and steering sensitivity; braking strength; steering percentage and throttle trim by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen, or enabling the Multi-Function knob on the transmitter. As you drive, the Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data. The Traxxas Link dashboard then comes to life showing you speed, RPM, temperature, and battery voltage. The application instantly detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration.
The dashboard is fully customizable with either digital or dial readout gauges- Up to nine gauges can be displayed at one time. Set threshold warnings and log minimums, maximums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view with sound, so you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay at anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, or shared with others.
High performance comes with high durability - Traxxas delivers with a robust shaft-driven AWD (all-wheel drive) system proven in our most powerful vehicles and enhanced with brand new features for XO-1. Steel-gear, E-Revo-spec differentials feature reinforcing support bars to boost horsepower handling capability. The extruded aluminum center driveshaft engages the front and rear gearboxes directly, so there's no dogbones or drive cups to wobble or wear. Brand new, telescoping steel-spline (SS) driveshafts with dual CV joints engage the wheels with track-tested, splined 17mm hex hubs.
These new fine pitch splined steel telescoping driveshafts handle 50% more torque than conventional shafts. Oversized 6X12mm ball bearings spin efficiently at high rpm, run after run. The patent pending Cush Drive, developed specifically for the XO-1, absorbs drivetrain shocks with a custom-shaped elastomer damper housed between the spur gear and the drive hub. Under extreme load (like hard, high-traction acceleration), the elastomer flexes to dissipate shock without interrupting power flow. The result is instant acceleration with no wasted power.
Developed with advanced modeling techniques, XO-1's impressive form has been shaped by pure function. The front splitter and canards, rear diffuser, smooth undertray, and wing work in harmony to harness airflow and convert it to downforce while minimizing drag—critical to achieving 100+mph speeds. XO-1 is the first to use a fully developed and functional air-management system in a high-performance radio-control car. The aerodynamic components integrate seamlessly with the XO-1's low-slung, wide-stance body to condense style and speed into a pure expression of radio-control performance.Requires:
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
Maintenance and track equipment
Note: Unlocking 100+mph speed capability requires the Traxxas Link Application (download from the App Store) and an iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately). iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.