This is the new Associated SC10RS Lucas Slick Mist Electric 1/10 Scale Off-Road Race Truck.
Team Associated’s SC10RS (Race-Spec) truly has what it takes to be a champion, proven with its performance of winning the 2010, 2011 and 2012 R.O.A.R. National Championships back-to-back-to-back!
The all new SC10RS is a Ready-To-Run (RTR) RC short-course truck, similar to the truck raced by Robby Woods in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The SC10RS features some major upgrades that aren’t normally found in RTRs; including the Reedy 3300kV Brushless Motor, water-resistant high-power XP Brushless Speed Control, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. The suspension has also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox now comes with an externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch and a heavy duty sealed gear differential. The new short course hex-drive wheels come standard on the Associated SC10RS with high-traction racing compound rear tires for more grip. The XP metal gear steering servo and XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System round out the SC10RS as a potent short-course race machine!
One Associated SC10 RS Short Course Race Truck from Associated with tires, wheels, ESC, painted body, brushless motor, 2.4GHz radio, instruction manual...
Six AA batteries (6)
6-cell sub-C or 2S LiPo rechargeable battery pack
- XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System
- Water-Resistant enclosed receiver box
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- High-traction racing-compound rear tires
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- 3-Time R.O.A.R. National Champion short course race truck
- Water-Resistant High-Power XP Brushless Speed Control with Deans Ultra Plug battery connector
- Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- Short course hex-drive wheels, front and rear
- Factory-finished Championship short-course racing truck body
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Angled bellcrank “coplanar” steering with integral servo saver
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)