This is the Vaterra 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS 1/10 scale 4WD On-Road Car RTR on the V100-S Chassis..
- Waterproof Electronics
- Motor Guard with Cooling Vents
- Universal Body Mounts
- Officially Licensed 1969 Camaro RS Body
- Adjustable Battery Strap Adapts To Different Batteries
- Wider Rear Tires for Better Grip
- Dynamite 6-Cell 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH Battery and Dynamite 2A Ni-MH AC Peak Charger Included
- Sealed Gear boxes and driveshaft tunnel
- Gear Differentials
- Wheels/Tires are interchangeable with most HPI and Tamiya wheels/tires
- Sealed Differentials
- LiPo Ready Electronic Speed Control
- Low CG, Double Wishbone Suspension for Better Handling
- Shaft-Driven 4WD for Excellent Traction
- Adjustable Battery Strap Adapts to Different Batteries
- Low Profile Tires on Large Diameter Wheels
- Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz Transmitter with Batteries Included
- Double wishbone suspension
This immaculate reproduction of the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS comes with low profile tires, large diameter wheels, and a detailed body that beautifully captures the cool menace of this classic American muscle car. Lurking beneath this sleek exterior is the power and poise of the Vaterra V100-S chassis. Its shaft-driven 4WD and potent Dynamite power system delivers all of the traction, speed, and control needed to earn you some serious street cred, right out of the box.
The Vaterra V100-S chassis gives you a neutral, balanced handling car with a wide variety of tuning options, including universal body mounts that are compatible with most other 1/10 scale bodies. Details include chromed exhaust tips, side view mirrors, and clear headlights. The V100-S chassis comes equipped with a waterproof speed control, receiver, and steering servo so that you can run in all kinds of weather conditions.
Note: Some HPI and Tamiya wheels/tires contain a heavier back side of
the wheel, which will require the removal of the Vaterra touring car