This is the Vaterra 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1/10 Scale 4WD On-Road Car RTR on the V100-S Chassis. On display or on the streets, the Vaterra 1/10 Scale 4WD 2012 Camaro ZL1 is all attitude.
- Waterproof Electronics
- Motor Guard with Cooling Vents
- Universal Body Mounts
- Officially Licensed 2012 Camaro ZL1 Body
- Wider Rear Tires for Better Grip
- Dynamite 6-Cell 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH Battery and Dynamite 2A Ni-MH AC Peak Charger Included
- Sealed Gear boxes and driveshaft tunnel
- Double wishbone suspension
- Sealed Differentials
- LiPo Ready Electronic Speed Control
- Low CG, Double Wishbone Suspension For Better Handling
- Shaft-Driven 4WD for Excellent Traction
- Adjustable Battery Strap Adapts to Different Batteries
- Low Profile Tires on Large Diameter Wheels
- Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz Transmitter with Batteries Included
- Gear Differentials
- Wheels/Tires are interchangeable with most HPI and Tamiya wheels/tires
The detail in the Vaterra Camaro ZL1’s body and wheels alone are enough to make you stop and stare. Though, it’s when you pick up the transmitter that you’ll really be hooked. The Camaro ZL1 includes a 4WD V100-S chassis and powerful Dynamite motor system, letting you live it up at full throttle with superb handling, just like the real thing.
The Vaterra V100-S chassis gives you a neutral, balanced handling car with a wide variety of tuning options, including universal body mounts that are compatible with most other 1/10 scale bodies. Details include chromed exhaust tips, side view mirrors, and clear headlights. The V100-S chassis comes equipped with a waterproof speed control, receiver, and steering servo so that you can run in all kinds of weather conditions.
Note: Some HPI and Tamiya wheels/tires contain a heavier back side of the wheel, which will require the removal of the Vaterra touring car calipers.