This is the Vaterra Glamis Fear Four Seat 1/8 Scale 2WD Buggy RTR. Inspired by the monstrously overpowered sand rails that run the dunes of Glamis, this 1/8 scale 2WD buggy is ready to run and equipped to handle all kinds of terrain.
- 3300Kv Brushless power system equals more power and speed and that means more action
- Bottom load battery tray gives you easy access to change batteries
- Designed for easy maintenance means less time at the workbench and more time in the dirt
- Waterproof 2S-3S compatible ESC with high-current EC3 connector
- Shock Absorbing Innovative Slipper Clutch
- Innovative Viscous Torque Vectoring (VTV) differential lets you avoid tire spin in corners
- Water proof electronics let you drive in all weather conditions so you can have fun year round
- 2.4 GHz Spektrum Radio system means a high quality and low interference radio system
- Ride Height Adjustable, Oil-filled Shocks
- Aluminum Motor Mount Provides Consistent Gear Mesh
At the center of the Vaterra Glamis Fear’s design is a Viscous Torque Vectoring (VTV) differential that prevents wheel spin on loose surfaces when you're hammering the throttle or cornering hard. Its smooth actuation and consistent feel provides you with extra confidence with a variety of surface conditions. It can be fine tuned using different weights of silicone oil and is fully sealed.
From the oil-filled shocks and rigid nylon chassis to the waterproof electronics, the Vaterra Glamis Fear 4-seater buggy is built to let you go off-road in the real world; blasting through rocks, sand, mud or wheeling on the asphalt. The Glamis Fear is designed to excel in any driving environment.
The Vaterra Fear comes with a Spektrum 2.4GHz radio system, including a SR200WP waterproof receiver and DX2L transmitter, giving you an extended range and interference free performance. The 3S LiPo compatible ESC and Dynamite 3300KVbrushless motor provides enough power and speed to handle every type of terrain imaginable. As with all Vaterra vehicles, the Glamis Fear comes with all waterproof electronics so you can drive in all weather conditions.
Note: For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.