Venom LiPo 2S 7.4V 3200mAh Battery & Venom 2-4 Cell LiPo Balance Charger
Venom Power 20C 3200mAh 7.4V LiPo Battery with the Venom Universal Plug System. For car usage Venom Universal Four Plug System allows connectivity between today's four most common battery plugs, Tamiya, Traxxas, Deans and EC3, simply attach desired plug to end piece on battery's wire leads.
Whether you are looking to power a 1/10th scale buggy or a monster truck, you can count on our high capacity LiPO packs to deliver. This high capacity pack delivers the power and run time you demand. Like all Venom Li-Power LiPO car packs, it features heavy duty 12AWG wire leads and our proprietary Universal Plug System. Balance connector. Durable case designed to protect battery during extreme use.
The Venom Easy Balance LiPo Charger was developed with high performance, low cost, and ease of use in mind. The included AC wall adapter gives you the convenience of charging at home without buying another power supply. The Venom Easy Balance LiPo Charger also includes Tamiya charge lead.
- Balances battery packs while fully charging. No need for an extra balancer.
- Simple dial for easy charge current adjustment.
- AC Wall adapter for convenient at home charging.
- Includes Tamiya charge lead.
- LED cell indicators turn from red to green as each cell isfully charged.
- Banana plug jacks make attachment of your charge adapter quick and simple.
- Alarm indicator to alert you when charging is complete.
- Compact size and lightweight is perfect for easy transportand storage
Battery - VNR1553
Weight: 7.2 oz (204.1 g)
Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPO)
Dimensions: 24 x 46 x 138 mm
Plug Type: Venom Universal Plug System
Charge Rate: 1C (3.2A)
Continuous Discharge: 20C (64A)
Min Discharge Volts Per Pack: 6V
Max Burst Rate: 30C (96A)
Max Volts Per Cell: 4.2V
Max Volts Per Pack: 8.4V
Watt Hours: 23.68Charger - VNR0652
Input: 100-240V 2A, 50/60Hz
Output: 4.8-9.6V 4A/2A/1A
Length: 4.1 inches (103mm)
Width: 2.4 inches (62mm)
Height: 1.4 inches (36mm)
Weight: 3.88oz (110g)
DC Input: 11-15V
Cell Count: 2-4 LiPo cells
Charge Current: .1A-4.5A
Circuit Power: 40W
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
Great product at a great price.....