This is the Venom Medion Dual 10 Amp Dual Output DC Charging station with an integrated media player. With the Venom Medion, the party's always in your pit!
Venom engineers and designers listened to their Factory Team Pilots and they wanted music! So, Venom has developed a rugged aluminum housed charger that features a built-in media player, with high definition 70mm drivers that allow you to pipe in your favorite tunes from your iPhone, iPhone, Andro or other music player via a standard 1/8th inch stereo input.
Are you in need of charging power? No worries! This groundbreaking Venom charger features 400 watts of power via dual 200-watt circuits, providing simultaneous charging of two batteries up to 10 amps each. The Venom Medion also features a new IR-Mode internal resistance test. This new IR-Mode tests each cell individually and gives you single cell and total pack resistance values so you can see the real-time condition of your LiPO and LiFe battery packs. And all of this technology is easily accessible through an easy-to-read red, backlit LCD display.
Now you can stop cluttering your pit table or garage with multiple devices. The Venom Medion includes an extremely bright articulating LED bench light, and a 5V 1A USB output for charging up your portable devices.
Venom Medion Dual Output Battery Speakers with Audio Speakers with Traxxas EC5, EC3, Deans and Tamiya Adapter Plugs, Instruction Manual, Alligator Clips and USB Powered LED Light
11V-18V DC Power Supply
- LED bench light
- Aasy-to-read red, backlit LCD display
- Aluminum housed charger with a built-in media player
- 5V 1A USB output for charging up your portable devices
- 400 watts of power via dual 200-watt circuits allowing for simultaneous charging of two batteries up to 10 amps each
- High definition 70mm drivers allow you to pipe in favorite tunes from your iPod, iPhone, Android or other music player via a standard 1/8th inch stereo input
- IR-Mode tests each cell individually and provides single cell and total pack resistance values so you can see the real-time condition of your LiPO and LiFe battery packs
Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz (1650 g)
Dimensions: 11.8 x 5.9 x 3.35 in (300 x 150 x 85 mm)
Input: 11.0V - 18.0V
Circuit Power: 200W max charge x 2, 25W max discharge x 2
Charge Current: 0.1 - 10.0A x 2
Current Drain of Balancing LiPo: 200mAh/cell
NiCD/NiMH Cell Count: 1-18 Series
LiPO/LiFe/Li-ION: 1-6 Series
Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
Discharge Rate: 0.1 - 5.0A x 2