This is Venomâ€™s Stronghold 25Amp DC U/L Battery Charger.Features:
- IR-Mode tests each LiPo, LiFe and Li-Ion cells individually and provides single cell and total pack resistance values for real- time condition information
- Stronghold containment system has self extinguishing, shatterproof, polycarbonate window, and ambient LED lights for easy viewing- no external charging or balance wires are needed, containment system is rated for lithium polymer batteries up to 60 watt hours
- Sealed touch key backlit LCD display
- Charge rate adjustable up to 25A
- Sturdy stamped aluminum case with venting in containment area that helps to dissipate smoke and fumes in a controlled manner
- Integrated battery charging box, with latch secured lid
- Integrated balance block
- 500-watt circuit for fast charging
- Backlit LCD screen and easy to use programming menu
- Charges 1-6S LiPo, LiFe and Li-Ion batteries, 1-18 cell NiMH, and NiCd batteries, and 2-24V Pb (lead acid) batteries
Venom is pleased to bring you a new game changing solution to your charging needs with their Stronghold 25 Amp DC Battery Charger; the worldâ€™s first charger that combines improved charging safety and cutting-edge technology in one package. This revolutionary charger allows charge rates up to an astonishing 25amps and offers a full 500-watt circuit. The panel features an easy to use intuitive programming menu and an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
The Stronghold also allows you to keep track of your LiPo packs condition and performance with the new IR-Mode internal resistance test. IR-Mode tests each cell individually and provides single cell and total pack resistance values so you can see the real-time condition of your LiFe and LiPo battery packs.
This robust charging solution features durable stamped aluminum construction which was designed for years of real life use, unlike cheap plastic chargers and aides in heat dissipation.Â Venomâ€™s Factory Team Pilots asked for this DC charger to be compatible with todayâ€™s high voltage, low current power supplies and to allow a wide variety of input voltages up to 26 volts.
For most companies that would have been enough, but the engineers at Venom took it a step further and combined the feature rich Stronghold Charger with their Stronghold Solo Battery Charging Containment System.
A hobby industry first, the Venom Stronghold Containment System improves the safety of discharging and charging LiPo batteries up to 60-watt hours. The Stronghold containment system features ambient LED lights inside for easily viewing the battery during charge and discharge sequences and a self extinguishing, shatterproof, polycarbonate window. No external charge or balance wires are needed, since all outputs are mounted to a baffle between the charger and the Stronghold Containment System. This results in a cleaner and safer charging setup.
Should a catastrophic battery failure occur, specially designed venting will help dissipate fumes and smoke in a controlled manner, while helping to contain flames and debris.
Venom Stronghold 25 Amp DC Battery Charger with 10AWG Power Leads with 6mm male Bullet Connectors, Traxxas, EC5, EC3, Deans, and Tamiya Adapter Plugs, a set of Alligator Clips, 1-6S Balance Block, and an Instruction ManualRequires:
11V-26V DC Power Supply (300 watt minimum, 500 watt suggested)Note:
The use of the Venom Stronghold 25 Amp DC Battery Charger does not eliminate the risk of a lithium polymer battery fire. Users should always follow the safety warnings, instructions and guidelines provided by their battery and charger manufacturers in connection with this product.