This is the Viper R/C VTX10R Sensored Pre Wired Brushless ESC. The Viper VTX10R Sensored Speed Control is the most advanced speed control system available. This ESC is fully adjustable and ROAR approved.Features:
- ROAR approved
- Aluminum construction
- 365 day warranty (through the manufacturer)
- Add your own profile for a track or track condition
- Aluminum case disperses heat without the use of a fan
- Preloaded with eight profiles which are all customizable
- Capable of running the larger VST XL 550 motors or 540 motors with no limit on motor turns
- Innovative V-Port allows for programmability without removing the speed control wire from the receiver
The Viper VTX10R's all aluminum case disperses heat without the use of a cooling fan. This ESC comes preloaded with eight profiles and all of them are customizable. Or you can add your own profile for a track or track condition. The VTX10R ESC is capable of running the larger VST XL 550 motors designed for today's popular 4x4 short course racers and 540 motors with no limit on motor turns.
The included Progauge is used for tuning the ESC while at the track, without the need for a computer. The innovative V-Port on the VTX10R speed control allows for programmability without removing the speed control wire from the receiver. This means less wear over time and you never have to dig for your receiver to make a small adjustment.
Battery Support: 2~3S Li-Po
Max Peak BEC voltage/amp: 7V / 5A
Motor Limit: 540/no limit
Dimensions (WxLxH): 30x32.5x19.5mm