This is the Viper R/C VTX10 Black Edition Sensored Brushless ESC with Progauge. The Viper VTX Sensored ESC is the most advanced speed control system available on the market. The VTX10 is ROAR approved, fully adjustable, ultra small footprint makes the VTX10 the clear choice in your hunt for podium finishes. Features:
- ROAR approved
- Fully adjustable
- Special Black edition
- 365 day limited warranty (through the manufacturer)
- All aluminum case disperses heat without a fan
- Preloaded with eight customizable profiles
- Designed to handle down to a 6.5 turn sensored motor in two wheel drive applications
- Progauge is used for tuning the speed control without the need for a computer
The VTX10's all aluminum case disperses heat without the use of a fan. Both speed control's come preloaded with eight profiles which are all customizable. Or add your own profile for a track or track condition. The VTX10 is designed to handle down to a 6.5 turn sensored motor in two wheel drive applications.
The Progauge is used for tuning the speed control while at the track without the need for a computer. And it's convenient (same size as a credit card) size makes transporting easy. The innovative V-Port on the Viper VTX10 ESC allows you to progrom without removing the ESC wire from the receiver. With this new way of programming, you'll have significantly less wear over time and you'll never have to dig for your receiver to make a small adjustment.