This is the Viper R/C VTX10 ESC Combo Package, with an included 6.5 Turn VST Modified Brushless Motor.ESC Features:
- True sensored system
- Dynamic drag brake setting by motor RPM and curve profiles
- Dynamic timing boost for competitive track conditions
- Detailed throttle punch/curve setting
- SBEC up to 7.0V for the best steering response
- Battery cut off, ESC temperature, and motor temperature protection
- LED indicator for STOCK/MODIFIED class race
- Auto time-out power off
- Waterproof case
- ProGauge Multi-Function Meter
- VIPER Software for firmware upgrade (link device sold separately)
- 8 Default standard set up profiles that allow quick set up without ProGauge for easy bashing enjoyment
- High grade copper solder tabs
- Lightweight design
- High grade components throughout!
- Ribbed Can adds valuable cooling surface area
- Sealed Can adds longevity and durability
- Molded timing cap protects sensor board and lightens motor
- Fully adjustable timing
- ROAR legal
- Laser engraved, no stickers
- 5 optional high performance rotors
- 180 day warranty (through the manufacturer)
Viper’s VTX10 electronic speed controller for 1/10 and 1/12-scale RC cars and trucks gives you more features and innovations to make your on-road and off-road RC cars not only ready to run, but ready to win!
The visionary V-PORT interface allows you to easily manipulate your ESC settings via the included Viper ProGauge without unplugging the receiver connector. Its small footprint allows for a variety of mounting options, while the waterproof aluminum case provides maximum durability.
The Viper VST series sensored brushless motor offers smooth and efficient performance, durability, versatility and quality. The VST series motor features high precision ball bearings for superior performance, longer life and a re-buildable design. Additionally, five optional tuning rotors offer a wide range of tuning options, allowing you to get the most out of your motor. A precision machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum ribbed can was designed to provide the best protection and cooling, while the ultra low resistance, high current soldering tab system provides trouble free connections and easy wiring.
Engineered, built and tested to meet the needs of even the most demanding 1/10 scale RC car applications, Viper’s VST series brushless motors provides the smoothest power band and reliable performance for your 1/10 scale RC car.
The Viper ProGauge is an advanced innovation that lets you monitor and program your electronics quickly and easily wherever you are! This pocket size 5 in 1 tool is the next must have item for your tool box! With an easy-to-read interface, straightforward logic and a limited 1 year manufacturer’s warranty, the Viper ProGauge offers the most all-in-one functions, the easiest setup and the smallest size of any device on the market.
Case Length: 2.12in/52.80mm
Case Diameter: 1.42in/36.00mm
Shaft Length: 2.6in/13.8mm
Shaft Extension: 0.58in/14.8mm
Poles: 2 Poles
Support Li-Po Cell: 2S-3S Lipo/LiFe
Max Peak Bec Voltage/Amp: 7V/5A
Motor limit: 540/6.5T