This is the Walkera Mini CP Flybarless Helicopter with the Devo-7E Transmitter. This heli isn’t only for beginners; the Mini CP can fly 3D too! The Mini CP is a Collective Pitch Heli, so you can fly it inverted, do some rolls and mild aerobatics.
For many years, a lot of helicopter manufacturer’s focus was on small size electric helis, and thanks to the development on Li-Po battery and micro gyroscope, they can continue to make the heli smaller and better. Walkera has raised the bar, because the Mini CP is simply too good to be true. The Mini CP is so small (smaller than your hand!), is Flybarless, and can perform 3D aerobatics. Packing these three ingredients together in such tiny size was impossible just 2 years ago.
With the Walkera Mini CP hovering has never been so easy. You can add throttle, and the heli will lift off without any big corrections. And if you make a mistake and crash, no problem! The Mini CP can survive almost any crash without serious damage; you can simply put it back to position and lift off again.
- The flybarless design characterizes low power loss and great improvements in efficiency
- Sophisticated 3-Axis gyro flybarless stabilization system automatically adjusts the controls for stable flight
- Highly developed low voltage drive system provides a green, environmentally friendly and safe power solution
- Mini size helicopter for indoors, providing 5-6 minutes of flight time after a full charge
- DEVO-7 ETransmitter included
- Quad-bearing design: Improved quad-bearing design of the Radio sticks makes the control silky and smoothly.
- Adopted core technology of the DEVO 12, versatile function ,high cost performance .
- 2 modelype: Helicopter and Airplane. Improved programming with more mixes and better interfaces
- 7-point throttle curve makes the control exquisite
- Fifteen-model memory.
- Online update function: Enjoying updating the latest programs and copy modelata freely and conveniently.
Mini CP Flybarless Helicopter
Overall Length: 220mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 241mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 42mm
All-up Weight: 45g (Battery included)
Main Brush Motor: 1220FC
Tail Brush Motor: 0615R
Transmitter: DEVO-6/7/12 (DEVO-7E is included)
Standard transmitter: DEVO-8S (not included)
Receiver: RX2632V-D optional
Battery: 3.7V 240mAh Li-Po
Encoder: ARM micro computer system
Output power: -5dBm~20dBm
Battery: 1.2VX8 NiCard or1.5VX8 AA dry batteries
Current Drain: =170mA
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)