This is the Walkera Hoten X UFO RTF Brushed with a DEVO F7 Transmitter included.
The Walkera Hoten X UFO is built around the newest generation of Wakera 6-axis stability control unit and features a high quality brushed motor power system. The versatile Walkera Hoten X UFO is perfect for a wide range of pilots. Beginners can learn how to fly in a very short time and advanced pilots can enjoy 3D fun rolls and flips.
Walkera's modular design technology is at the core of the Hoten X, giving you simple maintenance and excellent flight characteristics. Supporting this incredible performance is the Online Flight Controller Update. Users can use the online updates to activate new features including a telemetry function, which then permits the display of real-time Temperature, Voltage measurements allowing the pilot to play with greater confidence and peace of mind.
One Walkera Brushed Hoten-X RTF, DEVO F7 Transmitter, One Battery, One Charger (WALHM-05#4-Z-23), User manual (in English), and one Tool Kit
Brushed Hoten X Features:
DEVO F7 Features:
- Can be used as a professional tool for Aerial Photography
- Walkera's new 6-Axis Gyro Control system provides extremely stable flight
- RX firmware can be updated online (required UP02 upgrade cable and adapter-sold separately)
- Telemetry Function (requires you to update the firmware and having a telemetry function radio is a must)
- The simple and compact modularized design is so easy to install and maintain
- 5.8G real time image transmitting
- USB online update allows you to enjoy the latest firmware
- Wireless data transmission between two DEVO F7 helps you really experience the training function
- DEVO F7 lets you adjust the gyro sensitivity, making hovering flight and fancy flight easy
- Shape design provides comfortable handling
- DEVO F7 can be freely switched among Modes 1, 2,3,and 4
- DEVO F7 support Helicopters and Airplanes. The Helicopter mode provides three flight modes, each of which can be freely set and its parameters can be personalized and adjusted to meet the requirement for F3C or 3D aerobatic flight.
- The DEVO F7 adopts 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology and features automatic ID binding and ID assignment. It can also be customized as a fixed ID code.
- Up to 15-model data can be saved
- Super large LCD display
- Both the length and tension of the sticks are adjustable
Main Rotor Diameter: 186mm
Transmitter(standard): DEVO F7
Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Overall Length: 266mm
Fuselage width: 266mm
Battery: 7.4V 1000mAh /1200mAh Li-Po