This is the Walkera V100D06 Mini Helicopter with a WK-2403 Radio included.
Thanks to the great success of the top of the line WK2801 transmitter, Walkera used the same appearance and make the new WK2403 4 Channel LCD display, 2.4 GHz Digital Transmitter. Say goodbye to flicking switches at the back and guessing which button is for which purpose; by using the new Walkera WK2403 transmitter, you can easily adjust the servo directions, channel trimmings, or throttle modes from the LCD display.
One Walkera V100D06 Flybarless Helicopter with one Walkera Transmitter WK-2403 4ch 2.4G, one 500mAh Battery (3.7V Li-polymer), one pair of Spare Main Blades, one Spare Tail Blade, one Charger, and an Instruction Manual
- Flybarless design, with less power loss, greatly improves the cycle length and flight time
- Three-Axis- gyro in receiver control makes the Flybarless balance system automatically amend the flight status and provide favorable safety for the beginners
- Mini size and striking appearance
- 2.4G Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum technology automatically assigns ID code with strong anti-jamming and high accuracy
- Strong magnetic carbon brush motor features is highly efficient and provides smooth power output.
- Two separate digital servos are used to control the cycle pitch, ensuring the efficiency of Flybarless Control System for an excellent flight performance
- Newly designed tail blade set, transmitted by cone-shaped bearing, features prompt response and outstanding head locking
- 3.7V 500mAh Lipo battery offers about 10-minute flight time per cycle, (depending on the flight mode)
- The transmitter WK-2403 with LCD screen provides Height Limit lever and Dual Rate switch for the beginners to practice
- LCD display of the WK2403 is simple to understand and easy to set
- The WK2403 adopts 2.4Gig spectrum technology and features automatic code pairing and ID memory
Main Rotor Diameter: 218 mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 48 mm
Overall Length: 220mm
All-up Weight: 57g (Battery included)
Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po
Tail Motor: 0716R
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
Still a bit tricky to pilot but i guess normal for a monoaxial helicopter.So far, so good; though the battery does not last very long at all.