This is the Walkera V200D01 Helicopter with a Devo 2402D Radio and 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo Battery included.
A Fixed Pitch Helicopter is better for beginners, due to an easier setup and less complicated parts when compared to Collective Pitch Helis. Now the Walkera V200D01 has gone one step further; it has no Flybar, and Walkera has added a 3-Axis gyro to help you to stabilize the helicopter, which is just like adding a Co-Pilot next to you.
Thanks to the success of their top of line WK2801 transmitter, Walkera has used the same appearance to make their new 2402D Channel 2.4GHz Digital Transmitter with an LCD display. You’ll never need to flick switches at the back or to guess which button is for which purpose. With Walkera’s 2402D transmitter, you can simply adjust the servo directions, channel trimmings, and throttle modes from the LCD display.
One Walkera V200D01 Helicopter with a 2402D Transmitter, 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo Battery, Extra Set of Main Blades, Extra Set of Transmission Gears, and Instruction Manual
Transmitter requires 8 AA Batteries
- 3-Axis Gyro with Advanced Compact Swashplate for automated adjustments
- Digital Tail Servo for quick and consistent performance
- High Performance Brushless Motor for power and longevity
- 7.4V 1000mAh Lipo Battery for 9 - 11 minutes of flight time
- CNC Aluminum Rotor Head with Flybarless Fix Pitch Operation for nimble and efficient flight
- Shaft Drive Variable Pitch Tail for quick and reliable response
- State of Art 2.4G Technology for convenient and reliable binding
Brushless Motor: WK-WST-21-003
Brushless Speed Controller: WK-WST-20A-1
Weight: 0.59lb (9.45oz)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 4.76in (121mm)
Main Rotor Diameter: 17.32in (440mm)
Overall Length: 17.00in (432mm)
Gyro: Walkera 3-axis Flybarless System with built in Receiver. (Devo version)
Battery: 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo
Transmitter: DEVO 2402D 2.4Ghz Transmitter
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
Thanks for your fast service and excellent price.
Not had the weather to fly this yet.can't wait for spring...Item came on time and in perfect order..thank you RC Planet