Placing an International Order
1. Add the items you want to purchase into your shopping cart by selecting "buy now" or "add to cart."
2. Select your country from the dropdown list under shipping information. If you country is not shown on the dropdown list then we are unable to ship to your country at this time.
3. Select your State/Province/Region from the dropdown list. If your State/Province/Region is not listed leave this box blank and you will be able to enter the info on the following page by typing it manually.
4. Enter shipping zip code or postal code.
5. Select method of shipping. Currently based on your country the options offered may include: USPS First Class Mail International, USPS Priority Mail International, USPS Express Mail International, or DHL Express International. DHL and USPS Express are trackable and typically faster. Please note that USPS First Class Mail International has the slowest shipping time. While First Class International mail is economical, delivery times may take two to eight weeks for delivery and this method is not trackable and not insurable. First Class mail is recommended for low value packages which are not time sensitive. Please do not use this method for shipping high value items since the package is not insurable and if lost we cannot recover any of the value for you. If you need your package quickly and need to track the progress of the package USPS Express or DHL is recommended.
6. Select payment method from the dropdown list.
7. Select "Next"
8. Enter all information requested on this form. For international orders billing address must match shipping address. You must also include the CVA code or the item will not be shipped. For help finding the CVA code on your credit card go to this linkCredit Card Code (CVA code). After you have entered all the required information on the checkout page click next to review your final order.
10. Finalize order once you have verified that all the info you have entered is correct.
11. Contact us by email at email@example.com if you are having difficulty and need further assistance.