This is the brand new Associated RC10T4.2RS 2WD 1/10 Electric Off Road Race Truck. The Associated RC10T4 has proven itself as a world-class competition truck with eight R.O.A.R. National Championships under its belt. Designed and raced by the winningest name in RC, Team Associated now brings you this level of high-performance in an electric off road truck with the T4.2RS Ready-to-Run.
- XP SC500-BL Brushless water-resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and Deans connector
- XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Factory-finished Interceptor-T polycarbonate body
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Fully assembled 2WD truck based on the 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion platform
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- New high-traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
The all new Associated RC10T4.2 RTR is a fully assembled truck that shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10T4.2 Factory Team kit. The T4.2 RTR has received upgraded features, like the XP metal gear steering servo and XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System. Its power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC500-BL water-resistant ESC with LiPo cutoff and Deans connector provides you with smooth throttle control.
The T4.2RS can also be upgraded as your budget allows and your skills improve with a full line of Factory Team T4 hop-ups, as well as LRP and Reedy performance parts. Drive a genuine Associated RC10T4.2RS RTR to the winner's circle today, or chances are you'll just be chasing one.Requires:
6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo battery pack with Deans connector
Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
6 AA batteries for radio (If using rechargeable batteries for transmitter, need #29150 wall charger)
This vehicle may need extra parts to make it operational.