This is the brand new Associated SC10 4x4 1/10 Monster Energy Limited Edition RTR. Associated is pleased to present their SC10 4x4 Ready-To-Run-R/C replicas of the 800+ horsepower short course race trucks that are driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.
- Water-resistant, high-power, LiPo-ready XP SC1200 Brushless speed control with heat sink fan and Deans Ultra Plug battery connector
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Unique dual gearbox drive train coupled together with a 5mm heavy duty belt system with external tension adjustment
- Decoupled center slipper clutch allows for front and rear wheel drive to slip independently, resulting in more traction and stability on bumpy track conditions
- 12mm hex drive KMC replica wheels front and rear with aggressive short-course racing tires
- 13mm blue aluminum big-bore threaded shocks with low-friction X-ring seals
- Removable ESC tray for easy clean-up and maintenance
- All-metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
- XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with S2008MG high-torque, metal-gear steering servo
- Reedy 550-SL 3500kV 4-pole brushless motor
- 32-pitch front and rear gearboxes with sealed fluid-filled differentials
- CVAs with captured drive pins and heavy duty 6mm alloy axles
- Officially licensed replica championship short-course racing body
- Composite modular tub chassis with low-CG and "low polar moment" design
- Ball-bearing steering system with adjustable steering stops
- Serious 4WD Short Course Performance in a Ready-To-Run!
The Associated SC10 4x4 RTR comes with your choice of three different factory finished bodies: the Pro Comp truck driven by Travis Coyne, the Lucas Oil truck driven by Carl Renezeder, and the Rockstar/Makita truck driven by Kyle and Todd LeDuc.
The new SC10 4x4 RTR comes packed with unique high-performance features, like the sealed receiver box, composite modular chassis design, and removable speed control tray for simple maintenance. 4WD short-course trucks require serious power and the new Reedy 550 SL brushless motor dishes out loads, thanks to the new water-resistant XP SC1200 Brushless speed control complete with heat sink and fan.Requires:
Eight AA batteries (8)
6-cell sub-C or 2S LiPo rechargeable battery pack with Deans Ultra Plug
Appropriate battery charger