This is the E-Flite Blade mCX2 RTF Helicopter. Like the original Blade mCX heli, the Blade mCX2 is small enough to fly just about anywhere and is easy enough for anyone to fly.
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design
- Powerful dual micro coreless motors
- MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology and digital trims
- Precision swashplate with user-selectable control settings
- Sleek new body and flashing LED lights
- 120mAh 14C single-cell 3.7V LiPo battery pack
- Full line of replacement parts available
Blade’s mCX2 heli has the same counter-rotating, coaxial rotor head design as the current mCX, but it adds an extra shot of excitement with flashing LED lights that are built right into the body and user-selectable swash sensitivity.
This helicopter also boasts heading lock-like performance for maximum control. You can change the control settings to enable this heli to perform at higher speeds than the beginner settings. The mCX2 also boasts a higher capacity 120mAh battery pack and more powerful motors. The Blade mCX2 is the ultimate beginner-friendly machine with incredible control, unsurpassed stability, and extreme durability.