This is the HobbyZone Super Cub DSM RTF Airplane.
- HobbyZone Anti-Crash Technology
- Durable, lightweight Z-Foam construction
- Steerable tailwheel for easier taxiing and takeoffs
- Super Cub DSM “Learn to Fly” DVD with assembly instructions and flying tips to make getting started even easier
- Spektrum DX4e 4-Channel 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter
- Powerful 480 motor for impressive speed and climb performance
- Lightweight, high-capacity 3S LiPo battery pack for longer flight times
- X-Port for use with exciting optional plug-ins like the Aerial Drop Module
HobbyZone’s Super Cub DSM is the best way for new pilots to learn how to fly. The Super Cub helps new pilots learn the basics of steering, throttle, and pitch control using the exclusive HobbyZone Anti-Crash Technology (ACT). And besides being a great way to learn how to fly, the HobbyZone Super Cub DSM includes a sophisticated Spektrum DX4e 2.4GHz 4-channel DSMX transmitter, which supports the Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX receivers.
The DX4e transmitter boasts the best 2.4GHz RC technology that’s currently available. The trainer port on the back of the DX4e lets new buddybox with a flight instructor who also has a DSM2 or DSMX transmitter from Spektrum or JR. And they can also connect to the Phoenix R/C Pro Flight Simulator and fly on their PC. And the best part is that it can also be used with other RC aircraft as a pilot’s skills progress. That includes many exciting Bind-N-Fly helicopters and airplanes from ParkZone, E-Flite, and Blade.