This is the HobbyZone Glasair Sportsman RTF Airplane.
- Everything you need to fly is in the box
- Versatile Spektrum DSMX transmitter can also be used to fly other BNF aircraft (sold separately)
- Brushless electric power delivers smooth, efficient and quiet performance
- High-capacity Li-Po battery provides long flight times on a single charge
- Officially licensed
- Easy to assemble in minutes
- Full 4-channel control with working throttle, ailerons, elevator and rudder
- Progressive Virtual Instructor technology makes learning to fly easy
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam construction
- Tricycle gear provides easier handling on the ground
The Glasair Sportsman is a 4-channel airplane that just about anyone can learn to fly. Even if you've never controlled an RC before, assistance and smooth control are provided by HobbyZone Glasair’s sophisticated electronics, making RC flight fun and simple.
Champion pilot Mike McConville designed the HobbyZone Glasair Sportsman RC airplane to be beginner-friendly, meaning it's extra durable so that you can keep flying longer. Plus, it is loaded with other great features that make it an outstanding beginner’s plane.
Virtual Instructor technology simplifies the complexity of RC flight, so even new pilots with no experience can enjoy flying. Key features of Virtual Instructor technology that help you be successful on your first flight include:
Active mixing responds to aileron stick movements and automatically gives proper elevator and rudder inputs to make turns coordinated and smooth.
Electronic 2-axis damping moderates the effect of wind turbulence and provides stability in most flight maneuvers, making it easier to fly through wind gusts.
Wing leveling gently returns the wings to level when the aileron stick is released. If you become confused while flying, simply release the sticks and the aircraft will return to level flight.
Bank limiting prevents the aircraft from entering a spiral by decreasing control input automatically, even if you become confused and hold the wrong turn input.