This is the Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL Brushless RTF Helicopter with LEDs.
- No extra battery required.
- Hidden wiring and connectors offer easy hookup and a clean, untouched look.
- Beefed-up airframe molded to accommodate the demands of brushless power.
- Extended tail boom for improved tail authority.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor flying.
- Installed receiver & servos, 14,750kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller
- 7 LEDs: 6 in the main blades, 1 in the tail
- TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with: SLT, 10-model memory, 5-point pitch curve, Exponential, Digital trims, and Adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Super-bright LEDs built into the blades and tail run off power from the main battery.
- Lightweight, high-capacity 400mAh LiPo battery included.
- Brushless outrunner motor and controller deliver the power for the most radical maneuvers.
- Individual controller and servos maximize performance and simplify replacement.
- Dependable, responsive motor-driven tail rotor
- TAGS three-axis gyro
- 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery
- Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
Brushless power is just one thing that makes the brand new Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL (Super Sport Brushless LED) stand out from the rest of the crowd. What really makes this heli stand out are high-intensity LEDs in the main blades and tail. These LED lights are so bright that they’re easy to see even in full daylight, and color-keyed to keep you constantly aware of the Axe 100 SSL’s orientation and position. And with the aerobatic agility and power of this heli, both can change in a heartbeat. Available in an all-inclusive RTF and in another version that delivers all the potential and possibilities of Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) flying!
The all new Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL is unmistakable, even on the brightest day. A red LED identifies the tail. On the main blades, three blue LEDs on top and 3 green LEDs on the bottom let you know if the heli is inverted or upright…even in total darkness. Rotary-drive, digital servos offer added precision and speed and are fully encased to improve impact resistance and durability.Includes:
One Heli-Max Axe 100 SSL Brushless RTF Helicopter with TAGS three-axis gyro, Installed receiver & servos, 14,750kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller, 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery, 7 LEDs: 6 in the main blades, 1 in the tail, TTX610 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter and a Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo chargerRequires:
(8) “AA” alkaline batteries