This is the ParkZone P-51D Mustang BL BNF Airplane.
- Ready to fly in minutes
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam construction
- Hardware included for optional rudder control
- 3S 1300mAh LiPo battery and balancing charger included
- Authentic “Gunfighter” paint scheme and decals
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Requires a full range DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
One of the most successful fighters of WWII, the P-51D Mustang still thrills thousands today in air races and air shows around the world. Now anyone with a DSM2 aircraft system can experience Mustang thrills on a smaller scale with this brushless-powered, fully-aerobatic Bind-N-Fly reproduction from ParkZone. And getting the P-51D Mustang airborne is about as simple as it gets. Simply charge the battery, attach the wing and tail, bind the receiver to your full range DSM2 transmitter and you’re ready to fly.
Cuban-8s, Victory rolls, Immelmans - ParkZone’s P-51D Mustang can do them all, thanks to its semi-symmetrical airfoil and powerful 480 brushless outrunner motor. The decals and paint scheme are an authentic reproduction of the actual markings from “Gun Fighter,” a P-51D that regularly flies in air shows around the country. You even have the option of adding a 4th rudder channel for extra maneuverability (requires an additional servo, sold separately).
The transmitter you select must be a DSM2 full range (high power) Tx. The following is a list of some of the DSM2-equipped transmitters that are appropriate for the P-51D Mustang:
JR X9303 2.4
JR 12X 2.4
All Spektrum aircraft modules are also compatible.