This is the ParkZone T-28 Trojan PNP Airplane.
- 480, 960Kv outrunner brushless power system
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Steerable nose gear and fixed main landing gear allow for smooth takeoffs and landings
- E-flite 30A brushless ESC
- Authentic paint scheme, decals and pilot figure
ParkZone’s T-28 Trojan, an electric scale replica of the historical warbird, comes equipped with a 480 outrunner brushless motor that gives it incredible power and performance. The T-28 Trojan is perfect for the experienced pilot who would rather spend his time flying a scale warbird replica than building one.
The ParkZone T-28 Trojan Plug-N-Play version allows you to experience the versatility of an Almost-Ready-to-Fly and the convenience of a Ready-To-Fly aircraft. Using your own transmitter, receiver and 3S battery pack, you’ll be ready to fly!
Plug-N-Play versatility, beautiful scale detail, and outstanding flight performance - with the ParkZone T-28 Trojan, you’ll have it all.
Radio (minimum 4-channel recommended)
Battery (minimum 3-cell 1800mAh LiPo)