This is the ParkZone S.E.5a WWI BNF Airplane.
- 4-channel control – throttle, elevator, aileron and rudder
- E-Flite 30A Pro Switch-Mode ESC, installed
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Authentic World War I trim scheme
- Includes 2- to 3-cell DC variable rate LiPo charger
- Includes 3S 1800mAh 15C LiPo battery
- Spektrum AR600 DSM2/DSMX receiver, installed
- 960Kv 480 brushless outrunner motor, installed
- Servos, installed
- Machine gun, exhaust and cockpit details
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
World War I brought the dawn of air-to-air combat. Of the many airplanes that saw action, only a mere few became legends; the Royal Aircraft Factory S.E.5a was one of them. Flown by many of the American and British aces of the time, the S.E.5a was instrumental in regaining and maintaining Allied air superiority from 1917 through war’s end.
Now you can take to the skies with ParkZone’s outstanding sport scale recreation of the RAF S.E.5a. Its winning combination of easy-going flight characteristics and scale realism will capture the heart of everyone who loves aviation classics.
4+ channel DSM2/DSMX compatible Transmitter