This is the ParkZone Ultra Micro Mosquito Mk VI BNF Airplane. ParkZone has brought the legendary “Mossie” back to life with this Ultra Micro Series BNF replica that is destined to become a classic in its own right.
- Twin engine Mk VI with counter-rotating 3-blade propellers
- Clear canopy and authentic Mossy camouflage scheme
- Steerable tail wheel and removable landing gear
- Spektrum AR6400T 6-Channel DSM2 Receiver/Dual ESC/Servos Unit installed
- Independent Spektrum AS2000L ultra micro aileron servos
- Full 4-channel control
- Capable of aerobatics like rolls, loops, and more
Made almost entirely of plywood and powered by twin Merlin V12s, the De Havilland Mosquito was one of the fastest planes of World War II. Its unique blend of range, speed, and payload earned it a variety of combat roles that included everything from low-level reconnaissance to anti-shipping and night fighter missions.
The ParkZone Ultra Micro Mosquito Mk VI comes completely assembled and flight ready with nose guns, a camo paint scheme, exhaust covers and counter-rotating 3-blade propellers. In flight, its 1S 250mAh LiPo battery and twin 8.5mm coreless brushed motors provide plenty of power for exciting sport aerobatics and strafing runs. The landing gear can also be removed for a more realistic look in flight.Requires:
4+ channel DSM2 compatible transmitter