This is the Align T-Rex 800E DFC Super Combo with 750MX Motor, 3GX Programmable Flybarless System, and 4 Servos.
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- The all new redesigned Align 3GX represents the new generation of multi function flybarless systems. Its drastically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any RC Heli enthusiasts.
- 3GX is currently the lightest and smallest flybarless system available on the market.
- Two ports to directly connect JR and Spektrum satellite receivers, plus full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- The Align 3GX is based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, so it can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. Plus, the 3GX supports all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market, including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- The graphically illustrated instructions (included on the convenient computer setup software) helps to guide you through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity. With the anticipated and soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the Align 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in the 3GX to let pilots to fine tune numerous settings for rudder and swashplate.
- Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared with your friends.
- The 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions.
- Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 200 to 700, glow engine or electric powered.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet has explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize; hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
T-Rex 700E DFC Features:
- Designed specifically for cinematography and aerial photography; the long 800mm main blades gives you superior flight stability and high payload capacity.
- Equipped with the DFC flybarless main rotor system, the extreme low CG design effectively improves flight stability characteristics and lowers aerodynamic resistance.
- Carbon material integration technology has been utilized in the frame plate structure, providing simple maintenance and operation convenience.
- Possesses carbon and plastic material advantages
- Frame has convenient mounting location for the optional Align aerial gimbal system upgrade, which can be mounted without any modifications.
- Dedicated sensor unit and APS control unit mounting platform for simple installation.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into 3K side frame, for easy battery access and protection
- Top mounted motor base so that blade drafts can cool the motor effectively
- Motor mount consists of third bearing block for improved motor shaft support, effectively reducing torque induced shifts, and minimizing gear striping
- Utilizes high spec MOD1 112T CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise during flight.
- Top mounted ESC platform for effective cooling
- New lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for protection and simple operation
- High torque rated one way bearing base.
- High precision bearing supported dual push point rudder control design.
- High speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips.
- Equipped with 750MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with ribbed case and fan that dramatically improves overall power output and increases cooling effect.
- Brand new gear box with more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
- High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- Utilizes third bearing block on main shaft to improve frame's anti-torque rigidity.
- High grade painted fiberglass canopy with new 4 point anti-vibration mounting mechanism for a simplified installation.
- New CNC aluminum alloy mounting plate.
1x T-REX 800E DFC Kits Set
1x 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
1x 800 Carbon Fiber Blades
1x 750MX Brushless Motor(450KV)
1x 3GX Flybarless system
1x BL750H High Voltage Brushless Servo
1x Castle ICE2 HV 120 Brushless ESC
1x 115mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades
3x BL700H High Voltage Brushless ServoRequires:
Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
Receiver (7-channel or more)
Dial Pitch gauge
1x 2S LiPo Battery Pack, 1900 ~ 2300mAh
2x 6S LiPo Battery Pack, 4500 ~ 5200mAh