The new Associated RC10B4 has been proven as a world-class competition buggy with ten R.O.A.R. National Championships and five I.F.M.A.R. Worlds Championships under its belt. Equally important are the countless regional and club level events that the Associated B4 continues to win.
- XP SC500-BL brushless water-resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and Deans connector
- XP 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system with digital, metal gear servo
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- New high-traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- 1 Fully assembled 2WD buggy based on the 5-time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 10-time R.O.A.R. National Champion platform
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- Factory finished Interceptor 2.0 polycarbonate body
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
Raced and designed by the ‘winningest’ name in RC, Associated presents this level of high-performance in an electric off road buggy with the RC10B4.2RS Ready-To-Run. The all new Associated B4.2RS RTR is a fully assembled buggy that shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10B4.2 Factory Team kit. The B4.2RS RTR has also received upgraded features, like the Team Associated XP metal gear steering servo and XP 2.4GHz radio system. Its power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC500-BL water-resistant ESC with LiPo cutoff and Deans connector provides you with smooth throttle control.
The Associated B4.2RS can also be upgraded as your budget allows and your skills improve, with the full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as LRP and Reedy performance parts. Drive a genuine Associated B4.2RS RTR to the top of the podium, or chances are you'll just be chasing one.
One Associated RC10B4.2 off-road Buggy RTR, 2.4GHz Radio, Brushless Motor, ESC, painted Body, Decals and InstructionsRequires:
6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo battery pack with Deans connector
Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
6 AA batteries for radio (If using rechargeable batteries for transmitter, need #29150 wall charger.)