This is the Team Associated SC10 Race Truck RS Rockstar/Makita RTR with a 2.4GHz radio. The Team AssociatedSC10 RS (Race-Spec) is a Ready-To-Run R/C replica of the trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series. The Associated SC10 RS Rockstar/Makita RTR certainly lives up to its Race-Spec designation.
- 2010 ROAR National Champion short course truck
- XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with XP S1903 metal gear steering servo
- New High-Power Water-Resistant XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control with Deans(R) Ultra Plug(R) battery connector
- Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor
- New Water-Resistant enclosed receiver box
- New Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- Sealed gear diff with new heavy-duty gears
- KMC(R) replica hex-drive wheels front and rear
- JConcepts racing compound rear tires and inserts
- Championship short course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front & rear
- Many Factory Team & Reedy option parts already available!
After winning the 2010 R.O.A.R. National Championships the original Associated SC10RS received some major upgrades; the water-resistant high-power XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. The suspension also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox includes a sealed gear differential with brand new heavy-duty internal gears and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The new KMC(R) replica hex-drive wheels come standard on the Team Associated SC10 RS Rockstar/Makita RTR with high traction JConcepts racing compound rear tires and inserts for more grip. The XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system and XP S1903MG metal gear steering servo round out the SC10RS as a potent short course race machine!Required to Complete:
Eight (8) AA batteries
6-cell sub-C or 2S LiPo rechargeable battery pack
This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.