O.S. Engines .21 TM with REVO Manifold OSM12241
O.S. Engines .21 TM w/REVO Manifold
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about O.S. Engines .21 TM with REVO Manifold OSM12241This is the O.S. Max 21TM Engine with the Revo Manifold. This Engine is a direct fit for the Traxxas Revo 2.5 and Revo 3.3.
- Adapts perfectly to the Traxxas E-Z Start or pull-start systems with no modifications
- Included manifold is specially designed to fit directly onto the Traxxas Revo
- Traxxas clutch assembly bolts right to the crankshaft with no modifications
- Oversized cooling fins on crankcase helps to keep engine cooler
- Three needle slide valve carburetor with fins to help cool the fuel as it enters the engine
- High-performance long reach O.S. LC3 glow plug suitable for off-road applications that require constantly varying speed
- Two year limited warranty through the manufacturer
Includes: One O.S. Max 21TM Engine with Revo Manifold, LC3 glow plug, 11K slide valve carburetor, manifold spring, rubber exhaust gasket, sticker sheet and instruction manual
Installing in vehicle
Specifications for O.S. Engines .21 TM with REVO Manifold OSM12241
|Engines & Accessories|
|.16 & UP - CAR|
Reviews for O.S. Engines .21 TM with REVO Manifold OSM12241
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about O.S. Engines .21 TM with REVO Manifold OSM12241
How does this compare against the Traxxas 3.3? Low end improvement? Any info appreciated - basically why go to this and not the 3.3? (I have Revo 3.3)
There is nothing wrong with the Traxxas engines but the OS engine will have a ton more torque which will help that big truck get moving. The overall top speed on a flat surface will be about the same, the OS engine seems to hold a tune better as well and has a much better carburetor on it, overall the OS is a great engine. I personally think the OS is overall better...
What is the peak RPM on this engine?
Output: 1.8 PS, 1.77 HP/29,000 RPM
Practical RPM: 3,000 - 35,000 RPM