AKA Racing 1/8 Buggy CrossBrace Spr Sft Evo Premount Yellow (2 AKA14004VRY
This is the 1/8 Buggy Crossbrace Spr Sft Evo Premount Yellow (2 Aka14004Vry by AKA Racing
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about AKA Racing 1/8 Buggy CrossBrace Spr Sft Evo Premount Yellow (2 AKA14004VRYThis is a pair of AKA Racing Super Soft Crossbrace Tires Pre Mounted on Yellow Evo Wheels for 1/8th scale Buggies. This pair of AKA tires comes with soft red inserts.
AKA Tire/Wheel Features:
- Tread Performance - Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it's a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.
- Assembly Quality: AKA Pre-Mounts are all hand assembled using AKA Premium tire glue and are double checked for adhesion quality. There is no doubt we have the best pre-mounts in the industry.
Specifications for AKA Racing 1/8 Buggy CrossBrace Spr Sft Evo Premount Yellow (2 AKA14004VRY
|Tires & Wheels|
Reviews for AKA Racing 1/8 Buggy CrossBrace Spr Sft Evo Premount Yellow (2 AKA14004VRY
No customer reviews for the moment.