Arrma 2014 Fury Mega Short Course Truck Brushed NiMh ARAARAD38**
This is the Arrma Fury Electric Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control Short Course Truck
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Arrma 2014 Fury Mega Short Course Truck Brushed NiMh ARAARAD38**
This is the Arrma 2014 Fury 1/10 Scale RTR Electric Mega Short Course Truck with a NiMH Battery and Charger Included. When the conditions demand super-tough build quality and striking short course truck looks, the FURY MEGA has everything you need to lay down some serious tracks, no matter what surface you choose to challenge. Mean and capable from every angle, the FURY MEGA will allow you to challenge your friends at the local dirt track, blast through the grass in your back yard, or challenge the dunes at the beach.
Learn new driving skills and experience the perfectly balanced handling characteristics and rugged durability of a truck that means business. A high-quality pre-cut and printed short course body shell is supplied, making your RC adventures even more exciting as you turn heads as you blast through any environment. Multi-spoke black wheels, combined with high-traction dBoots tyres, put you in control of a fully capable bashing truck that belies the awesome RTR price. Just add 4 AA batteries to the radio transmitter, charge the equipped vehicle battery, and you are ready for action.
- RTR Fury Truck with printed Body and 2.4GHz Radio
- Steering Servo
- Brushed Motor
- Foam Inserts
- Decals Instruction Manual
Requires: Four AA batteries for transmitter, building and track equipment. If needing an aftermarket battery, a 6-7 cell NiMH (7.2-8.4V) with T-connector is compatible with the stock speed control.
Accessories for Arrma 2014 Fury Mega Short Course Truck Brushed NiMh ARAARAD38**
Specifications for Arrma 2014 Fury Mega Short Course Truck Brushed NiMh ARAARAD38**
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
Width: 11.6" (295mm)
Wheelbase: 11.4" (290mm)
Ride Height: 1.2" (30mm)
Weight: 3.59lbs (1.63kg) without battery
Length: 10.1" (257mm)
Width: 4.5" (114mm) at widest point
Height: 3" (76.2mm)
- More upgrades then the 2013 Raider
- Works great with all optional alloy parts that are designed for BLX models
- LiPo ready waterproof electronics
- Performs with ease in all types of weather;rain, sleet, snow or even mud.
- Durable chassis with a battery door, adding structural rigidity and helps drivers change their batteries without removing the body
- 540 size MEGA 15T brushed motor
- An internal channel protects wiring from corruption
- Rear wheel drive with steel drivesharfts and axles
- Water and dust proof receiver box
- LiPo compatible and waterproof ESC that can handle up to 40A non stop draw
- Metal differential
- Dboot Sidewinder tires with foam inserts
- Non adjustable caster/toe (front view) in and Cambers (backv view)
- Oil filled shocks
- Chassis accepts up to 7 cell batteries with no modifications
- 2.4GHz 3-channel with a lightweight receiver that provides you with trims, dual rate steering and servo reversing
- 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery
- Wall battery charger
- Lightweight transmission
- Fully independent suspension with screw type hinge pins
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver and tough linkages
- Two year limited warranty beginning at date of purchase
Reviews for Arrma 2014 Fury Mega Short Course Truck Brushed NiMh ARAARAD38**
"Rc arena mega"
"It's my first professional grade rc I really have no dislikes other than the tires "
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Arrma 2014 Fury Mega Short Course Truck Brushed NiMh ARAARAD38**
Is this waterproof?
Yes, the electronics are waterproofed.
How many cells does the battery have and what is the capacity of the battery?
The battery is 7.2V/6-cell NiMH battery with a 2000mAh capacity.