Associated RC10B4.2RS 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR ASC9042
This is the Team Associated RC10 B4.2 Electric Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control Buggy
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Associated RC10B4.2RS 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR ASC9042
This is the Associated RC10B4.2RS 1/10 Scale Electric Buggy RTR with an XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System included. The new Associated RC10B4 has been proven as a world-class competition buggy with ten R.O.A.R. National Championships and five I.F.M.A.R. Worlds Championships under its belt. Equally important are the countless regional and club level events that the Associated B4 continues to win.
Raced and designed by the ‘winningest’ name in RC, Associated presents this level of high-performance in an electric off road buggy with the RC10B4.2RS Ready-To-Run. The all new Associated B4.2RS RTR is a fully assembled buggy that shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10B4.2 Factory Team kit. The B4.2RS RTR has also received upgraded features, like the Team Associated XP metal gear steering servo and XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System. Its power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC500-BL water-resistant ESC with LiPo cutoff and Deans connector provides you with smooth throttle control.
The Associated B4.2RS can also be upgraded as your budget allows and your skills improve, with the full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as LRP and Reedy performance parts. Drive a genuine Associated B4.2RS RTR to the top of the podium, or chances are you'll just be chasing one.
- One Associated RC10B4.2 off-road Buggy RTR
- 2.4GHz Radio
- Brushless Motor
- Painted Body
- Decals and Instructions
- 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo battery pack with Deans connector
- Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- 6 AA batteries for radio (If using rechargeable batteries for transmitter, need #29150 wall charger.)
Accessories for Associated RC10B4.2RS 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR ASC9042
Specifications for Associated RC10B4.2RS 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR ASC9042
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1/10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
Length: 377mm (14.84in)
Width: 250mm (9.84in)
Wheelbase: 273mm (10.75in)
Weight: 1530g (3.37lbs)
- XP SC500-BL brushless water-resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and Deans connector
- XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- New high-traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- 1 Fully assembled 2WD buggy based on the 5-time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 10-time R.O.A.R. National Champion platform
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- Factory finished Interceptor 2.0 polycarbonate body
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
Reviews for Associated RC10B4.2RS 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR ASC9042
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Associated RC10B4.2RS 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR ASC9042
would this car be able to race in stock competitions with no further changes?
This really depends on your track and the rules of your local track. It should be fine to race at most tracks in a stock class or if you're just starting out a novice class.
Will the gearbox from this fit on my 1987 RC10.
Unfortunately it will not.
Is it equipped with a 12mm hex?
It does come with the 12mm hex so you might be able to get these Pro-Line Sling Shot 2.2 1/16 Mounted Sand Tires E-Revo part number PRO1010110 to fit.
What are some good tires for the sand?
Well, about the only ones we know of where the Pro-Lines # PRO10101-00 Sling Shot 2.2 Sand Tires (2) 1/10 Buggy Rear. Unfortunately, these have been discontinued and we do not see any others that would work unless you go with a 2.2 truck size like the Panther 2.2 Paddle Truck Tire Firm (2) part number PAHT470.
What is a good after market motor to put on this buggy for top speed to increase?
If your just trying to do speed runs I would probably look at the SV3 Castle Creations 5700kv then run a 3s lipo pack.