More information about Associated SC10 Pro Comp Short Course Truck with 2.4GHz ASC7028
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale, ready to run SC10 short course race truck with the pro comp body trim from Associated. Finally, you can now have Team Associated's world-class performance with true scale authenticity in a 1:10 scale ready-to-run electric truck! Team Associated is proud to bring to you the SC10, a 1:10 scale electric 2WD off road, authentic short course race-truck that is ready-to-run.
Based on the 6-time ROAR Nationals-winning RC10T4, the engineers behind the doors in Area 51 made the SC10 both all show and all go! The SC10 comes ready-to-run with a factory finished short course race-truck body, short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain tires, all which have been designed to look just like the full-size race trucks that run in short course off-road series around the country. The world of high-performance 1:10 scale electric RC has never before seen this level of scale accuracy! At first glance it's easy to see that the SC10 is another champion by design!
- SC10 Short Course Race Truck Kit from Associated with tires
- Painted body
- Instruction manual
- 6-cell battery stick pack with standard connector
- Six AA-size transmitter batteries
- Battery charger to match selected battery
- Building and track equipment
Accessories for Associated SC10 Pro Comp Short Course Truck with 2.4GHz ASC7028
Specifications for Associated SC10 Pro Comp Short Course Truck with 2.4GHz ASC7028
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
Length: 21.6" (550mm)
Width: 11.5" (293mm)
Track: 9.6" (245mm)
Weight: 4.6lbs (2080g)
Wheelbase: 12.9" (327mm)
Length: 21.6" (550mm)
Width: 11.5" (293mm) at front fenders, widest point
Width: 8.8" (224mm) at center section, narrowest point
Height: 6" (153mm)
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1/10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
- Molded composite low CG chassis design with side nerf bars, hinged battery hold down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Rear wheel drive with steel rear dogbone drive shafts
- Associated Reedy Radon 17 turn motor
- Associated XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System
- Associated XP SC200 forward/reverse ESC with LiPo low voltage cut-off and reverse lockout
- Oil-filled shocks with blue aluminum bodies
- Body is painted and trimmed with SC10 Team AE trim, 0.040" (1mm) thick
- Sealed, planetary gear differential
- 87 tooth Spur Gear
- Dual sided, externally adjustable slipper clutch
- KMC style wheels, 3" (76mm) diameter, 1.6" (41mm) wide, black in color
- Multi terrain scale tires with reinforced sidewalls, 4.25" (108mm) diameter, 1.7" (43mm) wide
- Adjustable caster/toe-in
- Adjustable camber
- Front and rear bumpers with functional rear rubber mud flaps
- 14 rubber sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable suspension with steel turnbuckles
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
Reviews for Associated SC10 Pro Comp Short Course Truck with 2.4GHz ASC7028
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Associated SC10 Pro Comp Short Course Truck with 2.4GHz ASC7028
What battery should i get?
We would highly recommend the Venom LiPo 2S 7.4V 5000mAh 25C Hardcase Battery with Universal Plug System part number VNR1558
Does this come waterproof? Does it come with a charger and battery?
Transmitter Batteries: Six AA-size
Battery: 6-cell stick pack with standard connector
Battery Charger: To match selected battery
How fast is it?
With the included 17t motor it does about 30 mph.