Warning: Last items in stock!
Axial AE-2 Forward Reverse ESC w Drag Brake
1. Developed in partnership with Castle Creations
2. Programmable using the Castle Link™
3. LiPo cutoff set on from factory
4. Easy connect bullet connectors allow you to connect to Axial motors without soldering
5. Tamiya style plug connector allows you to use any off the shelf batteries
6. Instant forward/reverse and drag brake is perfectly suited for rock crawling
|Main Category||Radio Systems|
|Part Type||Stock Parts|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
|In-Store Pickup QTY||0|
"Jeff at IHPA "
Recommended to buy: Yes
The TrakPower battery plug (TrakPower LiPo 2S 7.4V 5400mAh 50C Hard Case 4mm TKPC0375) is compatible with the plug of this Esc? If not, which batteries have this plug?
This pack will not have the correct plug for this ESC, you would need to either make an adapter or change the plug. If you want a pack that will come with the same plug then you would want to use a Venom pack like (part # VNR15149).
Is this ESC waterproof?
This AE2 is not waterproof.