Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Axial AE-2 Forward Reverse ESC w Drag Brake
1. Developed in partnership with Castle Creations
2. Programmable using the Castle Link™
3. LiPo cutoff set on from factory
4. Easy connect bullet connectors allow you to connect to Axial motors without soldering
5. Tamiya style plug connector allows you to use any off the shelf batteries
6. Instant forward/reverse and drag brake is perfectly suited for rock crawling
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
"Jeff at IHPA "
Recommended to buy: Yes
Why not git the axial ae-5 it's cheaper waterproof can run a 3s lipo so what's the 40 dollar dif
Yes the AE-5 is a better all around ESC, it's 3s capable and has 180 amps peak power over the AE2's 106. The AE2 is a bit out of date and in its time it probably just cost more to manufacture which is why its more money but yes if you're looking to buy one now the AE5 would be the way to go.
Can this ESC handle 2x 5000mah 7.4v lipo's wired in parallel for a more crawling run time?
You should be able to run 2 packs in parallel just fine with this ESC.
The TrakPower battery plug (TrakPower LiPo 2S 7.4V 5400mAh 50C Hard Case 4mm TKPC0375) is compatible with the plug of this Esc? If not, which batteries have this plug?
This pack will not have the correct plug for this ESC, you would need to either make an adapter or change the plug. If you want a pack that will come with the same plug then you would want to use a Venom pack like (part # VNR15149).
Is this ESC waterproof?
This AE2 is not waterproof.