Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 4WD Electric RTR AXIAX90044
This is the Axial SCX10 Electric Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control Rock Crawler
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 4WD Electric RTR AXIAX90044
This is the Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 scale 4WD Rock Crawler Truck Kit. Axial’s SCX10 platform is the proven chassis-of-choice for scale enthusiasts around the globe. Axial has taken the popular Deadbolt body from the AX10 chassis and placed it on the SCX10, giving it a new factory body choice and a cool scale appearance.
The Axial Deadbolt body with realistic driver figure, officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels and officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires makes the SCX10 Deadbolt the go-to vehicle for realistic scale video action.
Dare to think differently about RC when using your SCX10. If you can hike there, you can drive
1x Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 scale 4WD Rock Crawler Truck Kit
1x AX-3 2-channel 2.4GHz Radio
1x AE-5 ESC
1x 27T Brushed Motor
1x Decal Sheet
1x Instruction Manual
Four AA Batteries for Transmitter (4)
Battery: 7.2V NiMH 6-cell stick pack or 7.4V 2S LiPo pack
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
Accessories for Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 4WD Electric RTR AXIAX90044
Specifications for Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 4WD Electric RTR AXIAX90044
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
Length: 18.1" (460mm)
Width: 8.8" (225mm)
Height: 9" (229mm)
Wheelbase: 12" (305mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.7" (68mm)
Weight: 4.65lb (2.1kg)
Length: 12" (304.8mm)
Width: 9.25" (234.95mm)
Height: 6" (152.4mm)
- 4 wheel shaft driven with WB8 wild boar driveshafts and constant velocity joint design
- AX-3 2-channel 2.4GHz radio with hhigh-torque132 oz/in AS-3 digital steering servo
- 27T brushed motor
- Oil filled dual rate with realistic looking non-functional coil-over shock reservoir and plastic bodies
- Deadbolt style body with painted hood cowl, interior, scale helmet, decals, and fuel cell
- Maxxis Trepador R35 tires with a sticky compound, 1.43" (36mm) wide, 4.6" (117mm) diameter
- 1.9" wide Walker Evans wheels, made of black nylon, 12mm hex
- Front Bumper is an officially licensed Poison Spyder Rock Brawler with functional D-Rings, and mounting holes for LED lights (lights not included)
- Scale steel C-channel chassis with cross bracing for reinforcement and assembled with hex hardware
- One-piece sintered metal diff locker reduces slop in drivetrain by eliminating cross pin
- AE-5 LiPo compatible ESC with forward, reverse and drag brake function, waterproof and 3S LiPo compatible
- 48 pitch, 20 tooth pinion gear
- Transmission was designed to place motor weight as low as possible to maintain a low CG, adjustable ratio from 15:1 - 74:1, dual slipper clutch with 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications allows transmission to slip in hard binds
- 4-link optimized rear suspension to reduce axle steer and torque twist
Reviews for Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 4WD Electric RTR AXIAX90044
"I bought the SCX10 deadbolt for my wife great truck for all skill levels. Gets threw mud and rock like a champ!"
Recommended to buy: Yes
"Peta Parkour "
"Good truck, Great store."
"The Deadbolt is a decent truck. The wishbone in the front end detached on my third run allowing water into the servo, which killed it. After switching to the four link Suspension (four link setup is in your extra parts bag) and replacing the servo. I've had zero problems with this rig. It's performed fantastically everywhere I've ran it. Rocks, water, mud, hill climbs. It has no quarrels about any of it. RC Planet is an awesome site. The prices are nice. (cheaper than some of the other sites). The customer service with RC Planet was fantastic. I had no problems contacting the company on multiple occasions. Both via email, and phone. They even shipped my truck the same day I ordered it. My only beef with my transaction at RC Planet was the free shipping. It took a week to get from Utah to Kentucky. Although that's FedEx, not RC Planet. Otherwise Fantastic truck, and store. I will shop here again, and again."
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 4WD Electric RTR AXIAX90044
About how long will a 2s lipo 3300mAh 35C on a full charge
You should be able to get about 45 minutes of run time with the 3300, depending on the terrain and how fast you run it.
What style battery connector come on the truck
These now come with the Star plug (which are compatible with Deans).
What nickel metal hydride battery mAh do you think would give the best proformence.
We would recommend the Venom 8.4V 5000mAh Hump NiMH Battery Universal Plug which is part # VNR1548-7.
What is the speed on a 2 cell lipo
On a 2s these will go about 10 to 12 mph.
What Kv brushless would you suggest for this vehicle
We recommend the Castle Creations 3800kv.