Axial Yeti XL 4WD 1/8th Electric Monster Buggy RTR AXIAX90032
This is the Axial Yeti XL Electric Power Ready to Run 1/8 Radio Control Rock Crawler
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Axial Yeti XL 4WD 1/8th Electric Monster Buggy RTR AXIAX90032
This is the Axial Yeti XL 4WD 1/8th Electric Monster Buggy RTR. The Yeti XL is the beginning of a whole new experience in the monster truck arena. With its larger than life dimensions, you will get a realistic feeling on the track. The creators of the new colossal Yeti XL know that monster trucks are known for their bash-ability and not only does this RC have that paired up with its insane brushless power but other features allow it to withstand the abuse that comes with all terrain. The Yeti XL is powered by a Castle Creations 2200KV 4-pole Vanguard XL brushless motor and comes with the industry’s first 8th scale solid rear axle with an independent front suspension chassis system. It will always stay in control with its massive 20mm aluminum shock bodies that house Big Bore 16 (16mm) pistons on burly 4mm shock shafts which help manage high-speed stability when running through a wide variety of turf. Your playing track just got a whole lot smaller with this giant Yeti XL.
One Axial 1/8th Scale Electric Yeti XL 4WD Monster Buggy
Two - 2S or 3S LiPo battery Pack with Dean's Ultra connector, 25C minimum rating
Battery Charger to match selected battery
LiPo charge bag
Maintenance and trail equipment
Accessories for Axial Yeti XL 4WD 1/8th Electric Monster Buggy RTR AXIAX90032
Specifications for Axial Yeti XL 4WD 1/8th Electric Monster Buggy RTR AXIAX90032
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
Width: 16.3" (414mm)
Height: 11.10" (282mm)
Wheelbase: 18.5" (470mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.48" (63mm)
Weight: 12.75" (5.78kg)
- Red, black and white colored
- Made of durable material
- Polycarbonate interior tray with driver figures and lifelike dashboard
- Builds great power with the Castle Creations 2200KV 4-Pole Vanguard XL brushless motor
- Tough metal transmission
- Adjustable anti squat with the multiple upper link positions
- Waterproof receiver box
- 2-channel radio AX-3 2.4GHz pistol grip with trims, dials and servo reverse switches
- 3-channel receiver
- Big Bore 16 shocks
- Driveshaft with captured cross pin design
- Ready To Ride
- Universal front CVJ made of metal
- Completely independent suspension
- Extremely large oil filled 20mm aluminum shock bodies, 4mm shock shafts and 16mm pistions
- Dual slipper clutch
- More stiffness with the upper and lower braces on the chassis
- Four Wheel Drive
- 3.8 Raceline Monster wheels mounted on BFGoodrich Krawler T/A®KX tires
- Metal CNC cut differential gears
- XL 4-linked solid rear axle with multiple tuning options
- Electric powered
- Dependably waterproof Vanguard AE-4 XL ESC and 4S-6S LiPo
- Water resistant 151 oz-in metal gear Tactic TSX45 MG servo
Reviews for Axial Yeti XL 4WD 1/8th Electric Monster Buggy RTR AXIAX90032
"because the fact it can do every thing is the best this car is the best ever"
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Axial Yeti XL 4WD 1/8th Electric Monster Buggy RTR AXIAX90032
I'm into nitro 1/8 scale mt and don't know much about electric motors or esc setups so I would need some help in setting up this buggy what would you suggest as far as lipos and do you have the batteries in stock? 279959
We would recommend the DuraTrax LiPo Onyx 2S 7.4V 5000mAh 35C Hard Case Battery with Star Plug, part number DTXC1964 x 2.
Is it waterproof?
The receiver box is waterproof, the servo is water resistant and the ESC is waterproof under normal operation. So with proper care and maintenance you can operate this rig in all weather conditions.
How fast does the Axial Yeti XL go?
Thank you for the inquiry, with 6s LiPo packs it tops out at about 50 mph. If you use 4s LiPo packs then it goes about 35-40 mph.