Axial Yeti 4WD 1/10 Electric Rock Racer RTR AXIAX90026
This is the Axial Yeti 4WD Electric Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control Rock Crawler
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Axial Yeti 4WD 1/10 Electric Rock Racer RTR AXIAX90026
This is the Axial Yeti 4WD 1/10 scale Electric Rock Racer RTR. The Axial Yeti is a beautifully engineered rock racing vehicle that features an independent front suspension and a solid rear axle. The Yeti’s technical and distinct aesthetic elements were inspired by real life full-size desert trucks.
The Yeti’s design was strategically engineered to maintain bashing stamina while delivering insane technical rock racing abilities, all without compromising either category. The Axial Yeti is a no-compromise mix of handling and speed, unlike any other RC vehicle available today. The Yeti is powered by a 3150KV 4-pole brushless motor that gives you the ideal amount of speed and torque for this rock racing monster.
The motor’s long can design provides an enormous amount of power, especially when powered by 3S. In the suspension department, the Axial Yeti comes equipped with an Independent Front Suspension system to maintain high speed stability while going through a diverse range of terrain. Precision machined aluminum shocks are standard equipment and provide you with smooth suspension movement for consistent handling.
- One Axial Yeti 4WD 1/10 scale Electric Rock Racer RTR with a 2-Channel AX-3 2.4GHz Radio
- Waterproof ESC
- 3150kV 4-Pole Brushless Motor
- Body Accessories
- Instruction Manual
- 2S or 3S LiPo Battery w/Deans Connector
- LiPo Battery Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
Accessories for Axial Yeti 4WD 1/10 Electric Rock Racer RTR AXIAX90026
Specifications for Axial Yeti 4WD 1/10 Electric Rock Racer RTR AXIAX90026
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
Width: 12.3" (312mm)
Height: 7.7" (195mm)
Wheelbase: 14.2" (360mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.96" (50mm)
Weight: .5lbs (2.9kg)
Motor: Brushless 3150KV 4 Pole Electric Motor
Radio: AX-3 2.4GHz transmitter
Servos: Tactic TSX45, 151 oz-in
ESC: Vanguard AE-3 ESC, 3S LiPo, 8 NiCELL, Forward / Reverse, Waterproof
- Four wheel drive
- Waterproof Vanguard ESC - 3S LiPo
- Adjustable aluminum shock bodies
- Dual slipper clutch
- Waterproof receiver box integrated into bottom of chassis
- Protective transmission cover
- Metal gear tactic servo, 151 oz-in, water resistant
- Single speed transmission with brushless motor gearing (2nd gear fixed), adjustable motor mount, 2-speed optional gear set available
- AR60 rear solid axle suspension, multiple tuning options, sway bar, EXO suspension arms, anti squat adjustments built into four link mounts at chassis, lower links designed to hold optional dual shocks
- Hi-Lo transmission with all metal internal gears
- Molded lexan, one-piece body with separate roof, scale accessories spare tire mount, scale interior with driver and passenger helmet rear cage captures upper shock mounting points and includes integrated scale fuel cell
- Long travel rear sway bar
- Realistic scale details
- Plastic tub chassis with bolt-on 4 link mount for rear suspension
- 2.2 BFGoodrich Krawler tires (R35 compound)
- Officially licensed 2.2 Walker Evans Racing IFD Wheels
- 3150kV 4-pole brushless motor provides massive amount of power
- 3-channel 2.4GHz receiver
- Updated dual shear rack steering
- EXO type front suspension with new front steering knuckle
- WB8 HD center cvd joint
- WB8 HD Wild Boar rear driveshaft with updated larger diameter design
- New KOH front bumper style with light mounts, and compression mount
- Fully adjustable and easily accessible battery tray
- Vanguard ESC, 3s LiPo, waterproof
Reviews for Axial Yeti 4WD 1/10 Electric Rock Racer RTR AXIAX90026
"This truck is amazing. I have beaten it for 3 months now. Have not broke a darn thing. Just wish it was faster out of the box. It's rather slow."
Recommended to buy: Yes
"Eric Lee "
"Axial Yeti 1/10 fast"
"This car is super fast with a venom 6400mah 3s lipo. Spun rear axle bearing right out of its housing. Had a blast doing it!"
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Axial Yeti 4WD 1/10 Electric Rock Racer RTR AXIAX90026
Would you recommend this to anyone who is looking for a rock crawler?
These have been very popular and Axial always produces great products so this would be a great RC and we would recommend this. This is a rock racer and not really considered to be a rock crawler but if your not looking to do rock crawling competitively then this will be a good rig to go with for all around fun.
Are the electronics waterproof?
The ESC is considered to be waterproof and the servo is considered to be water resistant, the receiver is enclosed in a sealed case so with proper care and maintenance you can enjoy this RC in all weather conditions.
Trying to determine from the specs list, how different is the RTR Yeti from the Kit in regards to upgrades/hop ups?
It looks like the major upgrades that are included with the kit are the Icon aluminum shock, heavy duty bevel gears, aluminum lower link plates, M4 threaded aluminum turnbuckles, universal axle set, 2.2 Falken Wildpeak M/T tires and 2.2 Method IFD beadlock wheels.
Is this car ran on gas?
This is powered by an electric motor.
Is the battery included?
This does not include a battery or charger.