Bachmann HO EZ Mate Mark II Center Knuckle Coupler, Long BAC78024
This is the HO EZ Mate Mark II Center Knuckle Coupler, Long BAC78024 by Bachmann
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Bachmann HO EZ Mate Mark II Center Knuckle Coupler, Long BAC78024This is the Bachmann set of 12 E-Z Mate Mark II Magnetic Knuckle Couplers (Center Shank--Long). These Couplers were designed for HO Scale Rolling Stock.
- Magnetically operated knuckle couplers with coil springs and patent pending spring retainers
- Fits most HO scale locomotives and rolling stock with built-in draft gear boxes (coupler pockets)
- 12 units, each unit with one pair of couplers- Units are joined together by perforation
- Integrally-molded springs
- E-Z Mate eliminates the problems and expense associated with separate coil springs
- These couplers operate with a standard metal "glad hand" and under track magnet
- Compatible with all magnetically operated knuckle couplers
- Installation instructions provided on each individual package
- Packages are individually bar coded for ease of sale
Includes: 12 Pairs of Center Shank Long E-Z Mate Mark II Couplers
Standard Metal Glad Hand
Note: Bachmann's under-track magnet comes with a trackside brakeman figure to indicate the magnet's position (BACU6684)
Specifications for Bachmann HO EZ Mate Mark II Center Knuckle Coupler, Long BAC78024
Reviews for Bachmann HO EZ Mate Mark II Center Knuckle Coupler, Long BAC78024
"items in disarray"
"My order arrived with all but 4 of the items detached from the cards they were supposed to be attached to. The couplers were all loose in the bottom of the package."
Recommended to buy: Yes