Badger Crescendo Pro Airbrush BAD175-7
Badger 175-7 Crescendo Pro Airbrush
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Badger Crescendo Pro Airbrush BAD175-7
The Badger 175 Airbrush has dual action, internal mix, siphon (bottom) feed.
- Durable, versatile airbrush works continuously with precision and efficiency.
- Spray regulators and tips change easily for greater flexibility on the fly.
- Snap-off handle allows for quick needle changes and cleaning.
- Sprays properly reduced acrylics, enamels, lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, inks, dyes, ceramic colors and glazes, watercolors, Air- Opaque, Air-Tex and MODELflex airbrush colors.
- Self-lubricating Teflon needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear.
- Winged back lever design for easy reassembly and smooth trigger control.
- One-piece, non-slip trigger with ergo-comfort trigger cushion.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Lifetime warranty on labor and Teflon seals.
- One Crescendo Model 175 Airbrush.
- Fine Nozzle/Needle: Spray width from pencil line to 2" (51mm)
- Medium Nozzle/Needle: Spray width from 1/32" (0.8mm) to 2-1/2" (63mm)
- Heavy Nozzle/Needle: Spray width from 1/16" (1.5mm) to 3" (76mm)
- Jar with Jar Adapter
- Two Additional Jars with Covers
- Braided Air Hose with Varying Air Source Fitting
- One 1/4oz (7ml) Color Cup
- Trigger Pad
- Protective cap and instruction sheet.
Specifications for Badger Crescendo Pro Airbrush BAD175-7
Power requirements: at least 1/12 horsepower compressor.
Reviews for Badger Crescendo Pro Airbrush BAD175-7
No customer reviews for the moment.